Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jenna[Tryxy's daughter]::
    Hey, Discodiva. I looove your siggy piccah. I's so HaWt. *Anime swoonage goin' on here peoples.* And, he looks verra pensive in that piccah. He also looks like he's contemplating between waffles or pancakes. Very hard decision, ne?
    I know he chose waffles, but still, looks like he made this very complicated decision between these two very delicious yummies.

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
      Aww he looks so pensive here!.....

Dee Dee xx

btw...love the "snuggly pants on bum" comment Sue!....
      Maybe he's just puzzled as to why there was a Denny's located between life and death and ascension. It certainly had me wondering
      Michael Shanks gives aural pleasure

Comment

Originally posted by tryxy
        Jenna[Tryxy's daughter]::
        Hey, Discodiva. I looove your siggy piccah. I's so HaWt. *Anime swoonage goin' on here peoples.* And, he looks verra pensive in that piccah. He also looks like he's contemplating between waffles or pancakes. Very hard decision, ne?
        I know he chose waffles, but still, looks like he made this very complicated decision between these two very delicious yummies.
        I have to thank the wonderful Blingaway for my absolutely gorgeous siggie.....I'm a sucker for a tied up Daniel...(and Jack too if I'm honest! )

I'd go for the waffles myself......I always have them when I'm in Belgium...they are to die for there .....sadly it's because of them that I'm probably in a constant battle with my weight!....

Dee Dee xx

Daniel tells Dee Dee not to pig out on the waffles so much!
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Doing a little moonlighting in here from the Gutter and definitely enjoying the view, you've got some great pics going here girls, gotta love those ... uh ... big blue eyes

Comment

I have to thank the wonderful Blingaway for my absolutely gorgeous siggie.....I'm a sucker for a tied up Daniel...(and Jack too if I'm honest! )
            *curtsies*

Great run to 300 Erin!! And welcome tryxy!

Monday...check. Coffee...in hand. Double thunk...

Ahh. My day can start.

Comment

Originally posted by KarenEames
              Maybe he's just puzzled as to why there was a Denny's located between life and death and ascension. It certainly had me wondering
              Ha! Sort of a "purgatory pancake house".

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                Doing a little moonlighting in here from the Gutter and definitely enjoying the view, you've got some great pics going here girls, gotta love those ... uh ... big blue eyes
                It is a nice view here (not bad in the gutter too). So did Klings or MeiMei convince you to stop by and have a peek???
                No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                  Oh it's deffo the eyes, and the pants, the neck, the arms, the bum.....need I go on?......talking of blue AND pants! ...here's a double thunker which I love!.....

Dee Dee xx

sigpic

Comment

Good Morning Lad...er....Hussies!!!!

I'm letting Daniel sleep in a bit this morning. Doesn't he look so peaceful when he's asleep??

sigpic

Comment

Oh it's deffo the eyes, and the pants, the neck, the arms, the bum.....need I go on?......talking of blue AND pants! ...here's a double thunker which I love!.....

Dee Dee xx

Cue blue.... aaaannnndd roll pants......Action!

http://members.cox.net/zgode/Thrustgif.gif

I can't help myself.

Comment

Dee Dee xx
                        That's a beauty, DD!! Our boys in blue - always a favorite of mine.
                        And, good morning, hussies! I'm feeling a bit like Sleepy Daniel this morning, too much thunking last night.
                        (And too much work today to be this sleepy -- sheesh! When will I learn? )

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                          It is a nice view here (not bad in the gutter too). So did Klings or MeiMei convince you to stop by and have a peek???
                          Would you believe that I followed a trail of waffle crumbs?

Actually I've lurked / browsed here a while, Jack's my main man but I can't deny that Daniel is so very thunkable too so I wasn't exactly dragged in here kicking and screaming.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                            Cue blue.... aaaannnndd roll pants......Action!

http://members.cox.net/zgode/Thrustgif.gif

I can't help myself.
                            ROFLMAO!!! Who can when faced with that.....that's a beauty Blingy!....

Dee Dee xx
                            sigpic

Comment

just had a thought......Waffles with pinapple........

I wonder if it would taste good.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                                just had a thought......Waffles with pinapple........

I wonder if it would taste good.
                                Pineapple jam/preserves is good. If I could eat waffles I'd sure give the combo a try.

Comment

Working...
                                X