Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by discodiva
    I am a child of the Python era and my son has also grown up a huge fan....I worship the ground John Cleese walks on and Terry Gilliam is a genius....

Now I must crash because I have to be up in less than 6 hours time to get said Monty Python fanatic off to school....

Goodnight hussies.....enjoy the day/night/whatever!....

Dee Dee xx

Daniel hopes you all behave yourselves

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...t/image171.jpg
    Good night! Have happy Daniel dreams!
    Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
    Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
      I KNOW I've read a fic with the lumberjack song in it.....darned if I can remember which one though!....

This is as "lumberjacky" as I can find....

"On Wednesdays he goes shopping and has buttered scones for tea."

*Never mind me, I'm just happily singing to myself.*

Comment

Ahhh...Sliders, X-Files and Stargate...three hot guys, three in a row, four nights a week.

There's just something about geeky science type guys...just so hot....dark hair, light eyes...gotta love it.

I made that myself BTW *dances a jig*

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
        Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
          Ahhh...Sliders, X-Files and Stargate...three hot guys, three in a row, four nights a week.

http://i145.exs.cx/img145/8227/dj15zh.jpg

There's just something about geeky science type guys...just so hot....dark hair, light eyes...gotta love it.

I made that myself BTW *dances a jig*
          Bravo! *claps*

I find geeky-smart guys hot too... It's something about them...
          Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
          Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

I agree.
            The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

I need a little pick-me-up.

Comment

It worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                  I almost keeled over in shock when i saw the end of Reckoning and have decided that they've killed Daniel too often.
                  Lets see what s9 has in store because from what ive been hearing its gonna rock.
                  Could this be the reason we don't see any concern when Daniel gets kidnapped or is missing? What... they really think he is immortal now that they assume he will just come back? So it's like- oh well, he is missing again, who cares whats happening to him, he'll be back? This is a normal human response? Well I don't like it thank you very much
                  Sorry about the ranting, It's just the end of threads when he comes back, they didn't seem happy with relief at all. (that's just not normal) If it wasn't for the image of Daniel I would of felt worse.

*Goes off to eat Chocolate and watch "Fire and Water" again*
                  Last edited by tmp23; 23 January 2006, 07:54 PM.

Comment

*sigh* Thunks, hussies... Such wuverly piccies...

Comment

I agree, Tmp23, the reactions in Reckoning and Threads about Daniel's disappearance, whereabouts, and reappearance did seem quite odd and out of balance to me. Wonder what the folks in charge were thinking, or if there was too much editing done and scenes cut that left the reactions appearing a bit more disjointed than they intended.

Anyway, I thought it was handled a bit oddly, but I am glad he's back (not that I thought he wouldn't be). Hopefully, they'll be more careful if it comes up again? Who knows.

Blessings,
                      OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                        We missed you at the pineapple-conga party last night. Erin wanted to conga over to The Gutter and grab you, but Kligs said you'd already retired for the night...

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                          I second that!
                          sigpic

Comment

Cute piccy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                              We missed you at the pineapple-conga party last night. Erin wanted to conga over to The Gutter and grab you, but Kligs said you'd already retired for the night...

I went and looked for her in the gutter, I swear!

J: She really went and looked for Mei Mei or am I going to have to administer discipline?
                              D: Hey, don't ask me, she is one of yours
                              sigpic

Comment

Great pic!

Comment

Working...
                                X