No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two minutes until Threads..... Are we excited yet?????
    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
      You have seen the Stargate Cantina video haven't you?

link to page with Stargate Cantina vid
      OMG! Hilarious! So glad you posted that, it was just the thing I needed to revive me after a long day!
      Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
      Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

FF I am having difficulty downloading the video, I can't find a link to download it by, it just shows me text and graphics...help!!!!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
        Photobucket

Comment

Nevermind, I just needed to open it in explorer...sorry to bug you all...

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
          Photobucket

Comment

Anyways, I loved the Stargate Cantina, ROLFMAO!!!

I also watched Stay with Me a Jack/Daniel vid...wheep...so said but so good. I recommend all to watch it, it's fab!

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen
              Well, Kliggins, I don't know. Usually it's kind of embarrassing to be caught talking to myself.

I guess I'll just have to pretend that it's perfectly natural.
              *whistles and wanders off to look for more photos...*
              I promise I won't tell anyone.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                Foxy, I've actually decided that i am quite jealous of you for having so many insanely wonderful like-minded friends! NONE of my friends shares my passion for Stargate (or even scifi ), so I can never have jolly discussions or be blissfully obsessive unless I come here. Thank goodness for you hussies!!

I've tried to explain the show to my friends, but I always end up getting "the look". You guys probably know what I mean. Or maybe not? Tell me I'm not the only one!

I know "the look" well. I got it when trying to explain it to some friends. The "oh, she's strange" look. I tried to explain it to my mother when I told her I was submitting a novel proposal and she thought I was talking about Star Trek. I was a ST fan from the time the original was on. She had to live with my obsession over ST and all the ST novels I had as a teen. I tried again by explaining that this one wasn't ST and it had RDA in it. She said, "Oh, I know that one, he's hot."

Oy vey... My mommy...

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                  Well, SOMEONE had better be chosen to argue the aesthetic qualities of NO headgear...
                  Tag, you're it!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                    She said, "Oh, I know that one, he's hot."

Oy vey... My mommy...
                    So take comfort in knowing it's genetic. You never had a chance at resisting him you lucky girl!

How many hours till I can put up my Threads Avatar????

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                      Ah, I'm the only member of the Plokta cabal who is a SG1 fan, Steve and Giulia don't even own a TV. And Alison only uses it for Dance Dance Revolution and other games, and occupying her sprogs, of course. They're all Litrature fans (I only have about 1000 books, bit of an wuss really) and mostly what we write about is fandom - things fans do - rather than skiffy or even sf. I come here to talk Stargate.

But they are very tollerant of my obsessions (and vise versa) and new cabal member Flick is into fanfic (Het!!! ick, ick!) but not in the same fandoms I'm in.

But fan are cool. They are my second family.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/frostfox/126.jpg

jackslashdaniel has just put up some caps for Legacy so I snurched this lovely shot of sleeping beauty and this one of Daniel and Jack. Thunk. Thunk.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ydannyjack.jpg

Have I mentioned that I find his luminously pale skin v.attractive? (But I also find CJ's warm chocolate skin v.appealing to, just want to stroke it. And RDA's tan... And don't get me started on Alexander Siddig or Avery Brooks. I am, as you may have realised, easy)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/frostfox/175.jpg

Mm, flaky Daniel.
                      Oh, lordy, don't get me started on Avery Brooks! I don't need to look, his voice does me in!! I used to watch Spencer just to listen to him... Though he doesn't hurt the eyes... And neither did Robert Urich... Never mind... A quick Danny pic to stay on topic!

He's looking rather smug about his ability to provoke obsessions!

Comment

I've tried to explain the show to my friends, but I always end up getting "the look". You guys probably know what I mean. Or maybe not? Tell me I'm not the only one!

I definitely know "the look"! I get "the look" from my brother over the phone!!
                        sigpic

Comment

You know, MeiMei, I would be more than willing to do up a cover for the "gutter gals guide", but as I only lurk occasionally in the RDA/Jack Thunk thread I'm afraid I don't know enough of the correct terminology to design something really effective. However, if some of you would like to write up some ideas, or a list of terms you guys use, or something......I'll take a crack at it in my free time. As long as I get free rein to do whatever I want (designing these little projects is the only truly free expression I get in my day-to-day job, drat those pesky, demanding, paying RL clients ) I'd be happy to try.

((((((((((((((((Seshat)))))))))))))))) I was only kidding about the hint but I will attempt to put something together if you are serious! Kliggins, being the double thunker she is, could no doubt contribute!

Comment

Anyone have more pics?
                            The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              ((((((((((((((((Seshat)))))))))))))))) I was only kidding about the hint but I will attempt to put something together if you are serious! Kliggins, being the double thunker she is, could no doubt contribute!
                              Someone mentioned my name? I am really bad at this type of thing, but would give it a shot.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel
                                Anyone have more pics?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X