No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In looking at the GateWorld home page headlines, I can see I will have a really hard time
    continuing to stay spoiler-free. Those articles about Season 9 episode titles are
    calling to me...calling to meeeeeee... but I am determined to resist temptation.
    Does anyone else feel this compulsion?

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
      In looking at the GateWorld home page headlines, I can see I will have a really hard time

continuing to stay spoiler-free. Those articles about Season 9 episode titles are
      calling to me...calling to meeeeeee... but I am determined to resist temptation.
      Does anyone else feel this compulsion?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/Coffee_3.jpg

I'm usually pretty good about staying away from spoilers until they start having pictures with them. I can't seem to stay away from the pictures. (especially if they have Daniel in them )
      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
        I'm usually pretty good about staying away from spoilers until they start having pictures with them. I can't seem to stay away from the pictures. (especially if they have Daniel in them )
        There's something horrible in me that wants to read the last pages of a book before the beginning just to see how it ends, so I try really hard to resist those feelings when it comes to spoilers. After the dreaded "Gemini" incident where I broke down and read the spoilers and then lived to regret it, you would think I would know better. I just hate being out of the loop.

Comment

Good afternoon, hussies!

Looks like I made it to 300 after all.
          Daniel seems to be just as surprised about it as I am.

CONGRATS SESHAT ON REACHING 300!
          Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
            Happy 100 DeeDee!!
            Dee Dee!....I LOVE IT!! That will be my sign off name now ...Thanks Blingy!....

CONGRATULATIONS ON 300 SESHAT

Double Thunk for us both I think...

Those Hussies are celebrating again Jack!

Dee Dee xx
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Important announcement!

Max has brought in his first kill.

So what is it?

Bird?
              Mouse?
              Newt?
              Frog?
              Bullock?

IT'S A BEANIE BABY!!!!!

It's a leopard called Freckles.

So I have to go knocking on all the neighbours doors tomorrow to find out who's it is and apologise?
              Or do I play the innocent?

What if he decimates someones prized collection one at a time? It's still got it's tag on, what if it's a rare or valuable one? Or a kids?

I'm living with a cat burglar! The shame, the shame.

Foxy, laughing so hard it hurts!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shivan
                So... How many people am I waiting behind? Not that I won't wait forever to kiss him because trust me I'll wait an eternity.

I might cut in line though when I go the Con this year in Chicago.

I just have to rationalize something real fast..

Kiss Michael and get kicked out.

Or get to stay for the whole con...

What should I do?
                you going to chicago con this year?? so am i already have my seat didn't want to give it up you should come up and say hi!

kiss michael and get kicked out <be something you never forget lol>

of course you do realize you get kicked out i won't know you but i will try to get a shot of that lol

i am in the front row but also depends on where you are trying it
                Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                  Important announcement!

So what is it?

Bird?
                  Mouse?
                  Newt?
                  Frog?
                  Bullock?

IT'S A BEANIE BABY!!!!!

So I have to go knocking on all the neighbours doors tomorrow to find out who's it is and apologise?

What if he decimates someones prized collection one at a time? It's still got it's tag on, what if it's a rare or valuable one? Or a kids?

Welcome to the club, Foxy!
                  When I was a child we had a collie that used to bring home clothes from the neighbor's clotheslines. My mother was always too afraid to ask the neighbors if the underwear the dog brought home was theirs...she had a preference for t-shirts mostly, as I remember.

Comment

ROFL!!

Comment

Welcome to the club, Foxy!
                      When I was a child we had a collie that used to bring home clothes from the neighbor's clotheslines. My mother was always too afraid to ask the neighbors if the underwear the dog brought home was theirs...she had a preference for t-shirts mostly, as I remember.
                      That's a classic Seshat....have visions of this dog adorned in various undergarments standing on the doorstep.....Oh dear I'm losing it...off to bed for me I think ...thanks for the lovely congrats all of you and especially Blingy for my lovely new name.....one more Daniel before I drift off into dreamland ..

How's this for a dreamboat?

Night night hussies....sleep well

Dee Dee xx
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Important announcement!

I was giggling helplessly before; now I am just outright howling!!! Go Max!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Congrats Seshat!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey Gals, Its been a while but with my schedule who can keep up? So I thought I would check in and see how you all are doing. My my my so much has happened to our fella in the last few weeks

Nirtia

Comment

Important announcement!

So what is it?

Bird?
                              Mouse?
                              Newt?
                              Frog?
                              Bullock?

IT'S A BEANIE BABY!!!!!

ROTFLMAO! Maybe he's trying to make it up to you for all the pain and suffering he's caused lately. Let's see--someone's prized Beanie Baby VS. hand surgery and a chewed-thru phone wire. Hmmm. My cats only ever brought dead birds and mice. The mother cat would lay them right on the front stoop for my mom to find. Look on the bright side Foxy, you may be mauled and embarrassed, but at least you're never bored. (And what's a bullock, anyway?)

And congrats to Seshat and DeeDee who've reached milestones this day. Sorry I missed it all, but I finally caught that virus that's been going around. All I've been up for the last few days is lying in bed watching mucho eps of Stargate and hoping for a visit from Dr. Danny.
                              Last edited by bravesmom63; 09 March 2005, 04:21 PM.

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

Originally posted by bravesmom63
                                I finally caught that virus that's been going around. All I've been up for the last few days is lying in bed watching mucho eps of Stargate and hoping for a visit from Dr. Danny.
                                Gee, Dr, Danny's been on call a lot lately.

Comment

Working...
                                X