Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    Is it cold there too? I'm wearing a turtleneck and a sweater in New Orleans in March FCOL! I should have had my first sunburn by now.
    Yes, I did have to pull a sweater out of the closet today and dig around in the drawers for some socks . This may be the last cold spell we'll be having in Florida this year, so I'm trying to enjoy it while I can. It's the all-day rain that gets to me. Usually it will only rain for an hour here and then be bright and sunny again, but today it was cloudy and gray all day long. Oh well, my lawn needed the moisture, so all's good.

Here's a little double-thunk in honor of sock drawers everywhere:

Comment

I didn't post this one in my run, but it's one of my favorites

Love that one!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
        Yes, I did have to pull a sweater out of the closet today and dig around in the drawers for some socks . This may be the last cold spell we'll be having in Florida this year, so I'm trying to enjoy it while I can. It's the all-day rain that gets to me. Usually it will only rain for an hour here and then be bright and sunny again, but today it was cloudy and gray all day long. Oh well, my lawn needed the moisture, so all's good.

Here's a little double-thunk in honor of sock drawers everywhere:
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/738bacdf.jpg

I'm enjoying the sunshine as much as I can here. Even though the summers are sunny, they are still cool. I have a 4th of July sweater I wear to watch the fireworks. (shorts and t-shirts during the day, sweater and pants for the night. )
        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
          I'm enjoying the sunshine as much as I can here. Even though the summers are sunny, they are still cool. I have a 4th of July sweater I wear to watch the fireworks. (shorts and t-shirts during the day, sweater and pants for the night. )
          I would be more than willing trade you some of our summer heat for your cooler evenings!

This is for the VERY nice person who just gave me some green for my meteorological observations but didn't sign their name (you know who you are ):

Comment

Is it cold there too? I'm wearing a turtleneck and a sweater in New Orleans in March FCOL! I should have had my first sunburn by now.

Glad you found something to interest you in the deluge of collages.

I didn't post this one in my run, but it's one of my favorites

http://members.cox.net/mingode/Start%20here1.jpg
            Love that collage!.....

*DD still shivering in woolly jumpers, thick fleecy pj's and dressing gown, heating on full blast for 48 hours and stuck in the house for 3 days*

Still that's what keeps us Brits going - moaning about the weather!....

DD x
            Last edited by discodiva; 04 March 2005, 10:17 AM.
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I loved the weather in Seattle, reminded me of home.

I did a tour of the US in 2001, SF, Seattle, Minneapolis, Chicago, New York, all in August. (I won TAFF - the transatlantic fan fund which pays for a fan to go from the UK to the US and vice versa)

So it was glorious in San Francisco, just like Cheshire in Seattle - ie. a bit cool and wet, to hot and muggy for words in Minneapolis, muggy in Chicago and surprisingly pleasant in New York. I did Minnesota state fair, butter carving and fried food on a stick. Oh My!

Of all the places I visited, Seattle was the one I'd want to live in. Well and San Francisco but I only think you get to live somewhere so lovely as SF if you die and go to heaven. Seattle was more in my league.

Sorry, OT waffle again, here's a pretty Danny to make up for it.

Ohh, he looks so good in blue, snaffled from jackslashdaniel, from Reckoning I

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                Love that collage!.....

*DD still shivering in woolly jumpers, thick fleecy pj's and dressing gown, heating on full blast for 48 hours and stuck in the house for 3 days*

Still that's what keeps us Brits going - moaning about the weather!....

DD x
                Okay, here's a REALLY OT question from a Florida gal: do people really buy and use flannel sheets? I got sent a set once from my sister in Maryland and felt very bad about giving them away to Goodwill, but had NO use for them in the land where it rarely goes below 55 degrees F at night. (Guesses that would be about 12 degrees C??)

So I'm not TOO OT, here's a sweltering Daniel to warm you up:

Comment

Yes people buy and use flannel sheets. I even found a set for our waterbed (very hard to find). So, not only is the bed heated, we use flannel sheets in the winter and I but several blankets on top. I hate getting out of bed in the morning because it's so cold (and we keep the heat at 72F).

Now, to keep on topic......

sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna switch off the computer now...when I get to a functioning comp in egypt, I'll occasionally check the forum! Have fun, hussies!

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                    Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                    ~CELLO!~
                    ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                      Okay, here's a REALLY OT question from a Florida gal: do people really buy and use flannel sheets? I got sent a set once from my sister in Maryland and felt very bad about giving them away to Goodwill, but had NO use for them in the land where it rarely goes below 55 degrees F at night. (Guesses that would be about 12 degrees C??)

So I'm not TOO OT, here's a sweltering Daniel to warm you up:
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/Seshat_6/07.jpg
                      Nice!!!!!!!!

Yes they do still sell flannel sheets over here....but personally I hate them....give me fresh cool cotton sheets and a nice fluffy duvet anyday....and of course dream of Daniel!...

Posting another sweaty Daniel to keep on topic too...

DD x
                      Last edited by discodiva; 04 March 2005, 10:15 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Have fun!!!!! Like I said before, I'm so jealous!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Have fun!!!!! Like I said before, I'm so jealous!!!!!
                          We all are! Bon voyage!

FF
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
                            I'm gonna switch off the computer now...when I get to a functioning comp in egypt, I'll occasionally check the forum! Have fun, hussies!
                            I can hardly wait to hear about her trip when she gets back!!! I'm so jealous.

Dana Jeanne
                            Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
                              Safe journey Iskandra....keep an eye out for beautiful archeologists!...

DD x
                              sigpic

Comment

Bon voyage Iskandra! Bring back pictures!

Comment

Working...
                                X