No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay I'm off to watch again.... AMAZING acting by all of them! Do I even need to say Michael here? This guy doesnt do blockbusters in Hollywood why again??!!

And especially Ben and Claudia too... the look in their eyes is just... (no real spoilers)
    Spoiler:
    wow heartbreaking to say the least... i almost started crying ... I can't even imagine what the Shroud will be like!!!

*runs off*
    Last edited by Ronja; 09 January 2007, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by strider6 View Post
      I'm hoping it will be available for me to watch tomorrow. I went on the Quest part 2 thread, and the ep sounds amazing!!

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1..._Absolute9.jpg
      I gotta wait til April... oh well... I kept saying I'd stay away from spoilers but it's so hard sometimes. I'd check the episode thread but I'm afraid there might be certain details in there that I might not like

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
        You're gonna love it!!! It's AMAZING! Best Daniel ep ever! Like DS said here to me... He is the star of the show! There's no way around it!

*runs around in circles* lol woohoo!!

This ep is everything I ever wanted from SG-1! I mean it's like reading the best fanfic and know it will never happen on the show... yet this did!!

I can feel your excitement just OOZING out of your post. It is making me anxious to see it
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

It is! Can't belive no ones online who's seen it darn!

Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to talk all about it!!!!!!!!!!!! ::crossing fingers::
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

One more thing... from a completely hussie perspective... HIYEE!! (this ep is even better when u watch it the 2'd time!)

Don't worry there's no real spoilers in here... and there'll be tons more (from all hussies i'm sure) tomorrow... and better quality.. these kinda sucky...

Spoiler:

Comment

One more thing... from a completely hussie perspective... HIYEE!! (this ep is even better when u watch it the 2'd time!)

Don't worry there's no real spoilers in here... and there'll be tons more (from all hussies i'm sure) tomorrow... and better quality.. these kinda sucky...

Spoiler:

I opened it, I shouldn't have opened it.....grabbing for the paper bag....breath it....breath out....breath in....breath out!!!!!
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Well, I have a little bit of website updating to do and then going to read in bed and relax, it was a long day at work today...

Night, all

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                  I opened it, I shouldn't have opened it.....grabbing for the paper bag....breath it....breath out....breath in....breath out!!!!!
                  LOL! Breeeeathe hon breathe. That's it... deep breaths... good girl... don't faint on me kay?

And yeah u can tell that i liked it huh? hehe

Comment

Spoiler:

Oh Ronja, in these pics Michael is amazing!!! This man is really cute and hot...in english I don't succeed to find the words! And thanks to answer my pm!!!
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

LOL! Breeeeathe hon breathe. That's it... deep breaths... good girl... don't faint on me kay?

And yeah u can tell that i liked it huh? hehe

Just a little bit Ronja

I am doing better now, thanks. I had to walk away from the computer for a second and get my bearings.

About 30 more minutes and then I get to watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
                        Oh Ronja, in these pics Michael is amazing!!! This man is really cute and hot...in english I don't succeed to find the words! And thanks to answer my pm!!!
                        Juts say *THUNK* lol... that always works And no worries

Just a little bit Ronja

I am doing better now, thanks. I had to walk away from the computer for a second and get my bearings.

About 30 more minutes and then I get to watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...ckgirl/142.jpg
                        I'll probably regret all this squeeeing tomorrow but atm I dont care

Haha! yay 30 mins!!

Oh and there's a big suprise in the ep...(hence all the omg'ing i suppose ) yes even if u've read all the spoilers And oh boy is it a good one!

Comment

Juts say *THUNK* lol... that always works And no worries

I'll probably regret all this squeeeing tomorrow but atm I dont care

Haha! yay 30 mins!!

Oh and there's a big suprise in the ep...(hence all the omg'ing i suppose ) yes even if u've read all the spoilers And oh boy is it a good one!
                          I only know the bare minimum about the episode. I have stayed pretty spoiler free, which is unusual for me. I have ruined just about everything I've watched in the past because I can't stay away from spoilers.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

More Quest II caps! I can't keep my finger of the cap button

Yeah the last one ih here is spoilery! But he's so cute!

Spoiler:

And the reason everyone is saying OMG HUGE SPOILER!

Spoiler:

Comment

I only know the bare minimum about the episode. I have stayed pretty spoiler free, which is unusual for me. I have ruined just about everything I've watched in the past because I can't stay away from spoilers.
                              Erm ops then lol... don't look above

I'm off... tired enough to sleep now G'night everyone! *waves*

Comment

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1.../bscap0368.jpg

More Quest II caps! I can't keep my finger of the cap button

Yeah the last one ih here is spoilery! But he's so cute!

Spoiler:

And the reason everyone is saying OMG HUGE SPOILER!

Spoiler:
                                CONGRATS ON 6400 posts Ronja!!

IT IS TIME!!!!!!!!! Be back later
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X