Comment

Congrats on 300 Posts GLD

Comment

sigpic
        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
          Finally!

Love the pics Neelan!! And of course u have to add hat part in every pic, u wouldnt be a hussie if u didnt

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle View Post
            But I thought I the evil one.......

Now, I know I suck for not having edited many piccies yet. I'm on two hours of sleep and haven't had the patience to fight with the editing software tonight. I do however have ONE good pic to post from this weekend.......

[center]This pic was taken while someone else (on stage) was singing a few lines from the song "I'm Too Sexy."
            Michael did his little turn on the catwalk... yeah on the catwalk....... he shook his little tush on the catwalk.....

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...alk.jpgcenter]
            haha what a great pic *snort* More pics and stories plz!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
              i love this pic *happy sigh* i don't know where i got it, think from MSOL too
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...DJ/michael.jpg
              Not MSOL, that's one of mine..... Looks like someone edited my info right off again too...... Ah well, right?

Some new con headgear for Tuesday!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                Morning Hussies......sorry I was too tired to post last night.....tried to stay awake as long as I could to combat the jet lag.....I did manage to post a link to my Santa Claus Parade pics on the relevant thread before I crashed....but here are the Michael ones ....sorry we were so far away and he's wearing the baseball cap again....

It was a lovely Parade and it was great to see them all having fun and enjoying themselves in their home town as a family....Lexa was having the time of her life....at one stage she waved straight at our group and gave us such a lovely smile.....Jim got a couple of close ups of Chris and his boys too, which will be on the CJ Thunk Thread in a minute....

Deeds xx
                Aww well doesn't matter, at least u can see him! Gary looks like he's having the most fun lol Thanks for sharing hon!

Weee so many new pics all at once ehhe

Comment

One last pic before I go get ready for work.... When his panel was over, Michael made an attempt to jump up and sign on his pic on the banner on the side of the stage...... He wasn't able to reach, but it made for a nice Hussy pic. Just wish my flash would have fired instead of having to edit it up so much!

Last edited by Chelle; 21 November 2006, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Love the con pics Chelle, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
                      awww (((scarym)))
                      i know exactly what you mean! i'm on it too *sigh* sometimes it can be so depressing!!

more con headgear

thanks to MSOL again for the pretties
                      Husband deployed for 3 more mos...must must must thunk ...where are his hands in this shot???

(runs from pg police...)
                      thanks for the drooling in the shallow end of the pond! Great con pics, great parade shots, smile on my face for the rest of the day!
                      MyLJ

Comment

*gigglesnort*
                        Ahem. Would anyone care to wade into the shallow end of the Pond this morning?

Comment

*still wallowing around in the gutter*

Comment

ohhh..... *thud* must get to my MS pics from con soon.... mmmm.... must.... thunk...... mmmmm...... chelle yum! thanks hun for the few morning afters thuds.... it's a con manditory thing to stretch the thuds as long as possible, no?
                            Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Love the piccie, Chelle...

Okay this is the last time I'm saying this, because some hussies have PM'd me.

I am sorry for the trouble I caused and I will never, ever talk about Sam/Dan here again.

I just don't want anyone to be mad at me, so if you're going to PM me over this, please refrain from yelling at me and telling me to stop. I don't talk about S/D in every single post I make (check out my last post). I don't need people to keep telling me how fed up they are with me and how mad they are. I know I made a mistake and I apologize for it.

There, I've said it and I'm done. I do want to stay here because I enjoy thunking so I hope you'll accept me. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle View Post
                                *still wallowing around in the gutter*

THUNK
                                **picks herself off the floor rubbing her head**

Thanks for sharing the con pics Chelle!!
                                GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                                Snurch if you want!

Comment

Working...
                                X