Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:

daniel: *is speechless and just stares*
    vala: you don't have to say anything, really.
    daniel: i...um.. wanted to tell you so many times, but i never got the chance.
    vala: tell me what..
    daniel: ... i thought i would never feel that for someone again, but now its there and it just feels wonderful. what i want to say is.. i love you too.
    vala: *is now the one who's speechless*

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
      Great Daniel/Vala run Ronja! I just watched Prometheus Unbound! I just love love love love that episode! So much fun!

Glad u enjoy it! teehee ... oh yeah Prommie is definitely in my Top 10!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
        *waves @ wandering Deeds*
        *waves back*.......Sorry...thought I'd wandered into the Daniel/Vala Ship Thread for a moment there.....

Deeds xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

*sniff* now I'm speechless Mags... I love it! Thank you... *sniff* *happy sigh*

And they lived happily ever after....

Spoiler:

(I only just made this... I'm well aware of how crappy it looks lol.)
          Last edited by Ronja; 02 September 2006, 02:53 PM.

Comment

A touching moment

Flesh & Blood
            Spoiler:

Oops....I almost forgot spoiler tags.
            Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 02 September 2006, 03:00 PM.
            sigpic
            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
              *waves back*.......Sorry...thought I'd wandered into the Daniel/Vala Ship Thread for a moment there.....

Deeds xx
              Ah don't worry I'm done

Comment

*sniff* now I'm speechless Mags... I love it! Thank you... *sniff* *happy sigh*

And they lived happily ever after....

Spoiler:

(I only post made this... I'm well aware of how crappy it looks lol.)
                aww, thanks di *hugs* i love it too!
                the pic is so cute, thats the perfect ending!
                have to go now *sigh* good night everyone, sweet dreams!!
                oh and di you forget the "to be continued" *giggles*

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel

aww, thanks di *hugs* i love it too!
                  the pic is so cute, thats the perfect ending!
                  have to go now *sigh* good night everyone, sweet dreams!!
                  oh and di you forget the "to be continued" *giggles*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...DJ/pp00003.jpg
                  ((hugs)) To be continued ...

I'm off too.... goodnight everyone! *waves*

Comment

Hmmm.....five minutes of Zaterday left.....can just pop one in quickly....

Deeds xx
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Ronja and SG-Daniel- Terrific Daniel/Vala pics and captions!! Well done hussies!!

sigpic

Comment

Congrats Loopy on 500 posts!!!

sigpic

Comment

Counterstrike
                          Spoiler:

I love this moment where Daniel talks about Sha're with Vala. That was a nice moment.
                          sigpic
                          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

*snort* Welcome to the Dark Side.... we have cookies!

Hey pond! Back finally! After doing a lot of work around the house today!

We have cookies? Girl, I've 'been' on the dark side and nobody told 'me' we had cookies! LOL

My clone is contemplating what he's going to do to you...unless of course you tell him we have his 'favorite' cookies...

By the way, I agree with sue SueJ. I loved that scene. It's probably my favorite scene of the whole season so far...but that will probably change this coming friday! Squee!

When billions vanish, including one of SG-1's own, the team looks for answers. What they find changes their lives forever, and throws them into the battle of the ages. What happens when SG-1 stands in the way of the most evil enemy they will ever face?
                            Read "Left Behind: SG-1" for excitement like never before in Stargate fanfiction!
                            Left Behind: SG-1
                            The rest of my fic: http://www.fanfiction.net/~startrekfreak

Comment

*shakes head at Maggie*

The Quest!

Spoiler:
                              Eek! Thanks for posting that Ronja! I saw that pic in the magazine and I'm gonna hurt somebody if its not in Part 1 cause I wanna know what's going on there! I don't want to have to wait 'till January to find out!

Spoiler:
                              Incidently, doesn't he look so cute that way? I know he always cute asleep or unconsious, but the fact that he's in "Vala's" arms just makes it even better. I think I would have prefered it to be Sam, but that's cool too! *giggle snort*

When billions vanish, including one of SG-1's own, the team looks for answers. What they find changes their lives forever, and throws them into the battle of the ages. What happens when SG-1 stands in the way of the most evil enemy they will ever face?
                              Read "Left Behind: SG-1" for excitement like never before in Stargate fanfiction!

Comment

Originally posted by LoopyMowse
                                fiddling with tape recorder, while wearing kewt shirt

You do know that's actually Sam there though, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X