Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

((((ERIN))))
    Do NOT associate what happened with your birthday!
    I hope you had a fabulous and fun filled day
    Think positive and keep the faith!

Black Bandaniel!

Comment

Long hair HAHA post

Comment

And short hair HAHA pic - grn!

Comment

headgear, fingers, longhair AND tongue!!
          Jackpot!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido
            headgear, fingers, longhair AND tongue!!
            Jackpot!

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16...tc500dan28.jpg
            Wow! I can't even come close to that. VBG! Nice jackpot!

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
              Chelle....this thread will go on as long as there are Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Hussies and as long as Gateworld continues...which will hopefully be for a long long time ....
              Exactly. As long as folks come to play and have fun and make friends, GateWorld will go on. I've made many wonderful friends here that I wouldn't trade for anything!

Comment

Hi Hussies- Hubby and I played some tennis this am. Each time I hit the ball, I just imagined a scifi exec.- Made sure I struck the ball real hard- very therapeutic-lol. Am still reeling from the cancellation news- Hubby was actually pretty understanding. He knows Stargate is my escape from RL and the emotional stress of my job. (I'm a social worker on the neurosurgery service of our county's major hospital. Let's just say dealing with trajedy is my middle name.) I'm determined to remain optimistic given Rob Cooper's comments that it will live on. Hopefully, another station will pick it up. I was delighted to see the ratings rebound to a 1.9 for ep. 200. Maybe this will encourage another station to pick up the series. It's been very helpful to stop by the Pond and know I'm not alone with my feelings, so thank you fellow hussies, for your understanding.

head and body covering
                Spoiler:
                Last edited by strider6; 22 August 2006, 08:45 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Hubby and I are off to the beach- Will stop by later. Keep the faith hussies. It ain't over yet!!!

sigpic

Comment

hello everyone
                    I haven't been online at all while recovering from ear infection it made sitting at a computer looking at a computer screen or even reading a page in a book impossible (too nauseating with dizzy vision)
                    I know I have missed many many pages all sorts of pictures messages I doubt I would manage catch up

I made a wallpaper to express my feelings when I learned the news this morning
                    wrapped in spoiler tags in case it's too big for post box

Spoiler:

I hope everyone is well considering the sad news

“it makes an interesting hula hoop” Mr Shanks’ opinion of the gate January 2004

Comment

love the looks...

sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna try to be positive. It won't be easy. I will write letters, and send tissue boxes. I'm gonna do what I can to help save Stargate SG-1. If not for Sci-Fi then, may be try to coax another network to rescue Stargate SG-1 such as Spike, TNT, FX, WB, or whoever.

Has anyone seen the "Save Stargate SG1" video? It's been created by PG15. It's absolutely breath-taking.

Beautiful job PG15!

sigpic
                        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

tomorrow Hub and I will celebrate our 15th anniversary and because of that we will leave on thursday for a 3 day trip to an amusement park with the kids.
                          Won't be back until saturday....
                          And so I miss thing thursday! Can;t have that, so I post some thing in advance....

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X