In regards to your spoiler?
    When??????????

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../92aa365b1.jpg
    Not soon enough!!!

In 10x09 - Company Of Thieves *G*

Comment

some Dan-n Cam thunks

Comment

I haven't been able to find anything "official" on the 6 month hiatus. Sg-Daniel didn't mention where she saw it. Hopefully, it's not set in stone yet.

sigpic

Comment

I admit to doing a google news search on the six month break. Got nothing. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed - it just doesn't make sense to do it!

Comment

No kidding. Who would think it sane to make us wait that long for the second part of a cliffhanger? Sheesh, three was bad enough with in-between seasons.

And as for the spoiler....YES!

When billions vanish, including one of SG-1's own, the team looks for answers. What they find changes their lives forever, and throws them into the battle of the ages. What happens when SG-1 stands in the way of the most evil enemy they will ever face?
            Read "Left Behind: SG-1" for excitement like never before in Stargate fanfiction!
            Left Behind: SG-1
            The rest of my fic: http://www.fanfiction.net/~startrekfreak

Comment

Been playing with a couple of caps I snurched. My system is still incredibly limited and I can't do caps or the full blown editing I prefer - but this one turned out alright and it fits the theme today. I like odd and unexpected angles. Haven't seen it here before so... From Camelot season 9 - not in spoiler tags because it doesn't spoil anything.

Comment

almost midnight but I made some screencaps from the light that I want to share with you.
                So a little and quick run for now, and the rest later!

look a tear on his cheek!!

sigpic

Comment

funny

and tongue

sigpic

Comment

more funny

sigpic

Comment

mmm I like the sruff

sigpic

Comment

last one for the night...

sigpic

Comment

okay just one more, because I like the intense look on his face

goodnight
                          !~weltrusten~!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LoopyMowse
                            I love that pic! Here's a similar one

Comment

Originally posted by LoopyMowse
                              thanks I'm glad I previewed first, checked if people were ok with s10 Daniels, noone objected so I made the sig change
                              I might change it when second half of season airs or might keep these Daniels I don't know right now
                              I like that in the picture Daniel wore shades, he just has to be kewl doesn't he?

this one looks like someone said to the team "enough looking pretty on those boxes and move them already!"

You're welcome I like the Daniels you have now... though I suppose we'll see what the second half of the season brings too Oh yeah, CoolShades!Daniel! Hmm...maybe another smilie idea, heehee

More Danny in Shades

Comment

Hi guys! What's up Jess, hastiekido? Back from town/science class. Yeah, I know I'm doing too much education wise even though it's summer. Algebra catch up, optional science inquiry I'm taking even though I don't have to, self-study on Ancient Egypt, yadda yadda. Sorry, I'm just a geek, lol. But anyway, this is, like, my favorite multi-thunk! This add looks so sweet!

When billions vanish, including one of SG-1's own, the team looks for answers. What they find changes their lives forever, and throws them into the battle of the ages. What happens when SG-1 stands in the way of the most evil enemy they will ever face?
                                Read "Left Behind: SG-1" for excitement like never before in Stargate fanfiction!
                                Left Behind: SG-1
                                The rest of my fic: http://www.fanfiction.net/~startrekfreak

Comment

Working...
                                X