X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chelle db
    Thanks mum...you're the best!!!
    Congrats Chelledb on 1200 posts!!!
    Gentle reminder-please remove the IMG tags on the pics when you quote a post. It makes it easier for those using dial-up. Thanks!

sigpic

Comment

this will have to be my last contribution today, log off time for me
      I didn't realise how many team pictures there were out there to see!
      I'm usually so focused on Daniel I forget about the others...

what do you think guys?
      uh it's nice Jack, really but um...
      I just don't think the base is ready for rainbow BDUs Sir...
      I would not be able to visit jaffa worlds in such attire!

“it makes an interesting hula hoop” Mr Shanks’ opinion of the gate January 2004

Comment

I love blue robes.

Comment

I didn't forget this... (Though I got distracted from posting it a few times...)

Congratulations on 3000, Sue Jackson!

I set this in Evolution to give you the most of your favorites as possible.

A Hussy Story: Sue Jackson

Standard disclaimers apply, not mine, etc...

Daniel pulled on the leather cords that bound his hands, trying to get free. He hadn’t expected to be captured by Honduran rebels, but he had been. They’d taken one of his shirts, left him in the tank, which was almost nice in this heat, but he was still bound, and they had kicked him a few times, so his ribs ached.

They threw him in the shed, leaving him alone with Lee. His hands were still tied, but he could push the blindfold down now, and look around, though without his glasses he couldn’t see too well. He found himself staring at his companion. He’d thought he’d been put into the shed with Dr. Lee; however, it was not Lee he saw, but a woman.

She smiled at him. Daniel wondered just how hard he’d been hit, if maybe he was hallucinating. “Uh… Hello?”

She didn’t speak, just watched him, staring into his eyes, then surveying his neck and arms. He thought maybe he was being measured up for something, but she only smiled and looked up at his head. He realized he was still wearing his bandana and moved to take it off, but she stopped him.

After a while of the heat and the pain, he felt himself close to passing out, and he closed his eyes. The last thing he saw was his mysterious companion, then darkness.

“Dr. Jackson?” A voice asked. “Daniel?”

Daniel opened his eyes to find Lee looking at him in concern. He sat up, looking around for the woman, but he could find no trace of her. If Daniel asked about her, Lee would think he’d gone crazy. Still, Daniel didn’t think the woman was a hallucination.

The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Originally posted by fishyone
            thanks fishyone there's one my fav Danny's ascension sweater and no glasses *squee*

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Ronja, usually I dont have a problem with PB at all, but it's not loving me today, and these pics are really huge lol

at least the clickable small img is working

Comment

Originally posted by LoopyMowse
                yes I'm going to TT20, I will be in Toronto for the first week of July to do some sightseeing as well

The hussies are hoping for piccies and stories from those going to Toronto. Although those of us not going are jealous, we wish you a great time!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                  Have fun in Toronto Loopy When is it? Sorry I don't keep track of all the con dates
                  I'm going on Thursday to have a week in Toronto before the TT event, which is the 7-9 July weekend.
                  I'm a little bit nervous....
                  logging off now have a good evening everyone!

“it makes an interesting hula hoop” Mr Shanks’ opinion of the gate January 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Teyla
                    hastie, I gotta ask, what the hell was MS doin in that pic before you added the other stuff??
                    cause it looks goofy as all get out, always makes me laugh when I see it.

not really multi, unless you count vala but I like it
                    http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...valondanny.jpg

As far as I know he was showing the audience what Daniel does when he's not at the SGC.
                    He's a secret ninja at night, and that's how he moves
                    sigpic

Comment

Night Hastie and Loopy *waves*

Comment

Congratulations on 1200, Chelle db!

The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Random con pic for those going to toronto.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X