*****23 YEARS*****

Dancing Danny Pants!!!!!

Comment

okay one more, but then I'm really going to the kitchen

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by strider6
          Forgot to mention Loopy, we're all really great about sharing piccies, so feel free to snurch, unless it's indicated that it's not ok. I try to give the original poster credit when I snurch, but at this point I have so many pics in my PB acct, I don't remember who posted what. I would ask permission first if it's something special that someone created. We have some extremely talented ladies in the Pond. (I am not one of them-lol)
          most of the pictures in my computer were saved over two years ago when I first came online and didn't make note what site I visited (they weren't always in English either) Oops. I'm sure people can see the pictures I'm posting are obviously screen captures? The TV channel logos are give aways!
          I do make some pictures, mostly just type some words onto a screen capture not certain if they're as funny as I think until someone else sees it and says so
          I wasn't sure if those were allowed to be posted or not. Rating would be childish daft sillyness Nothing adult about them

“it makes an interesting hula hoop” Mr Shanks’ opinion of the gate January 2004

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido
            okay one more, but then I'm really going to the kitchen

LOL - what a funny face!

Bye hastie!

Comment

there's something I have to do....what was it?.....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
                Thanks strider! Heehee... actually I started that pic way before I found out about the other glasses - just got put on hold for so long and I didn't have any better pics of him smiling.

Do you think MS would autograph it if I brought it to the con?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...wground042.jpg
                Yes, I think he would. Several hussies have brought their creations for him to autograph.

sigpic

Comment

HActive: You better get your butt to the kitchen before the kids go crazy....
                  H: yesss I know!...okay okay I'll go...

bye!
                  sigpic

Comment

Have fun cooking Hastie!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks strider! Heehee... actually I started that pic way before I found out about the other glasses - just got put on hold for so long and I didn't have any better pics of him smiling.
                      Do you think MS would autograph it if I brought it to the con?
                      http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...wground042.jpg
                      I reckon he would......
                      I'd love that but sadly I've no plans to go to any cons as yet .

Comment

Thanks, Loopy! Yes, I agree!

Can't green ya since I just gave you some welcome green, so here's some alternative green:

how I do give green cubes? I've seen them around the place and would like to give to people I guess I need to have posted more before I can get green cubes to give to people? They make me think of tetris game LOL

“it makes an interesting hula hoop” Mr Shanks’ opinion of the gate January 2004

Comment

Originally posted by LoopyMowse
                          most of the pictures in my computer were saved over two years ago when I first came online and didn't make note what site I visited (they weren't always in English either) Oops. I'm sure people can see the pictures I'm posting are obviously screen captures? The TV channel logos are give aways!
                          I do make some pictures, mostly just type some words onto a screen capture not certain if they're as funny as I think until someone else sees it and says so
                          I wasn't sure if those were allowed to be posted or not. Rating would be childish daft sillyness Nothing adult about them http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...ties/clown.gif

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...der12award.jpg
                          Not a problem - most of my pictures are captures too (though a lot of them are straight from my dvds). And I don't see anything wrong with posting silly pics! We do that all the time! (you should see our conversations about our oft-trouble-making clones! lol)

In fact, here's a couple of my silly pics

Comment

Loopy- Feel free to post any of your creations. We're really are very easygoing about that stuff. Just keep in mind we do have a few young'uns (14 is I think our youngest) on the thread.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by strider6
                              Yes, I think he would. Several hussies have brought their creations for him to autograph.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...THE_TOWN-1.jpg
                              Hmm...maybe I'll do that, then. I hope that he'll like it

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido
                                I'm not Jess, and I'm not going to any convetions but I do have some of my drawings autographed...sadly non of my Daniel drawings though...
                                Friends of mine go to conventions overhere in europe and took my drawing with them.
                                I've got a autograph from Alex Zahara, Tony Amadola and Joe Flannigan

don't want to be hit with the smelly trout:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16...%20haar/c2.jpg
                                I'm jealous!!!!!!!! Hastie!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye,,,,,have fun cooking!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X