Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strider6
    Click on the scales icon on the top right hand corner of the person's post. If you're allowed to give them reputation points, a little box will come up allowing you to make a comment. Sometimes we get a screen that says we have to spread the points before giving it to that person again. I think you get a new green cube with each 100 points. I still don't understand why some cubes glow. They're supposed to be special, but I haven't figured out what makes them special as of yet.

WOW! I haven't seen this pic before! Proof, in my humble opinion, that both Daniel and MS look better with long locks.
    The man who opened the way.

The man who led the way.

"It will take you a million light years from home. But will it bring you back?" Stargate the movie

A mystery ... a secret ... a threshold ... to the future. Stargte the movie

The perfect SG-1 team: Colonel Jack, Daniel, Major Ferretti and Jonas

Comment

Have more suit pics than I thought.. (think a bit obsessive?)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
        Not a problem - most of my pictures are captures too (though a lot of them are straight from my dvds). And I don't see anything wrong with posting silly pics! We do that all the time! (you should see our conversations about our oft-trouble-making clones! lol)
        I thought to check before posting any, I can reassure people my pictures are just child ones There's nothing adult in them

this is an example and Daniel wearing suit is in keeping with today's theme. But if this is in any way offensive (maybe people don't like getting pinched from new shoes?) I'll stick with plain pictures ok?

“it makes an interesting hula hoop” Mr Shanks’ opinion of the gate January 2004

Comment

Originally posted by luthienberen
          WOW! I haven't seen this pic before! Proof, in my humble opinion, that both Daniel and MS look better with long locks.
          That pic is from 1997 season-definitely early MS/DJ

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick
            Hello pond! Welcome Loopy! Hope you have as much fun here as I do. Here is one of my favorite smiles . . .

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...scourge049.jpg
            Easily my favorite smile of S9!! (though the cute Arthur's Mantle grins are a close second!)

Comment

Show you my world............

Who can resist that smile....?

Comment

Originally posted by LoopyMowse
                I thought to check before posting any, I can reassure people my pictures are just child ones There's nothing adult in them

this is an example and Daniel wearing suit is in keeping with today's theme. But if this is in any way offensive (maybe people don't like getting pinched from new shoes?) I'll stick with plain pictures ok?

LOL Loopy. I can tell you're going to fit right in with the rest of us here!!!!
                (PS: I snurched one of your suit pics already!)

sigpic

Comment

Oh JessM! *Snort* Those pictures are GREAT! They made me laugh, especially the last one - Dnaiel's hair there is indeed luscious. He can't possibly allow anything but the best to touch it. Poor Teal'c ... no hair to feel the luxury of herbal essence sliding over your scalp and through your hair... maybe now he could?

Remeber how Danielw as dressed when he visited Catherine in 'The Torment of Tantalus? Was watching recently and *sigh*, he must have used herbal shampoo for the way his locks appeared!
                  Thanks luthienberen! Nice to see you here!

Heehee... sooo true!

Comment

That is def. high up on my list of favorite MS pics!

Comment

Hellooooooo, everyone! *waves*
                      Congrats on all the congrats-worthy stuff (anniversaries, birthdays, milestones, etc) and THANKIES for all the pretties I got to come back to.
                      I missed you guys....

A little THING for Deeds' celebration...

and some Suit/Smile for everyone else:

Comment

Originally posted by LoopyMowse

*snicker* That cute!

Comment

And a question for EVERYONE...

How are you guys liking the new glasses they put on Daniel?

Comment

smile and bandana for all those who like

Comment

Originally posted by strider6
                              That pic is from 1997 season-definitely early MS/DJ

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1.../4x16_01bw.jpg
                              Thank you for posting that picture! I like the glasses I must admit...
                              The man who opened the way.

The man who led the way.

"It will take you a million light years from home. But will it bring you back?" Stargate the movie

A mystery ... a secret ... a threshold ... to the future. Stargte the movie

The perfect SG-1 team: Colonel Jack, Daniel, Major Ferretti and Jonas

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                                And a question for EVERYONE...

How are you guys liking the new glasses they put on Daniel?

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...-CA-003web.jpg
                                I'm still not overly crazy about them, but I guess it could also be due to the amount of airbrushing going on in those pics.

Though I am starting to think that they might just be worn for those pics (or will show up later in the season) because
                                Spoiler:
                                the SciFi promos showing Season 10 clips show Daniel wearing his usual glasses.

Comment

Working...
                                X