No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a good day out today.....some idiot in a limo drove into the back of our car whilst we were waiting in a traffic queue ....it's damaged the back quite badly and will have to be repaired....luckily we are ok but had to cut short our day out to drive home and sort out insurance.....then we got stuck in a 2 and a half hour traffic jam on the M25 and a 1 hour 15 mins journey took nearly 5 hours! .....am tired, had no food and still a bit shakey ...I haven't got the energy to look through any posts so well done to anyone who's done anything today....

I'm off for a bath and a lie down in front of the TV now....

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Congrats to the pond on passing 69,000 posts! WTG!

AQOEDC: My gals are so going to pass yours in posting total.
      AQOJaC: In your dreams, Snuggly Wuggly.

Comment

(((Deeds))))

Sorry to hear what happened, but glad you're all okay!

Comment

CONGRATS HASTIE On completeing the 40k!
          Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
            Not a good day out today.....some idiot in a limo drove into the back of our car whilst we were waiting in a traffic queue ....it's damaged the back quite badly and will have to be repaired....luckily we are ok but had to cut short our day out to drive home and sort out insurance.....then we got stuck in a 2 and a half hour traffic jam on the M25 and a 1 hour 15 mins journey took nearly 5 hours! .....am tired, had no food and still a bit shakey ...I haven't got the energy to look through any posts so well done to anyone who's done anything today....

Deeds xx

take care deeds! accidents are scary; got hit from behind also; make sure your neck and back are alright. you might end up sore tomorrow morning.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{deeds}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
            Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
              Yep! The wedding was last weekend. I suspect we might see her back here sometime next week, I dunno how long she was taking for her honeymoon.

Congrats Chelledb on your newest milestone!!!

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/4788/222jz.jpg

OOh that's so nice to hear!
              Hope she had the most wonderfull day of her live!

Milestone card for all the new milestones from last night and today:

sigpic

Comment

18,000!!! Whoa, Admiral! Way to GO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O

thanks Admiral!
                  But to be clear, I walked 40 km divided in 4 days, 10 km each..so it is not that much of a think...although my feet think otherwise

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O

AQOJaC: You made hastie fall down again.
                    AQOEDC: I only meant for her to swoon. It's not my fault if her Active didn't catch her.

It's okay boys...
                    sleepy head left his pillow next to my chair, so it was a safe and soft landing...
                    Active is out, on the search for Sweetums...he's gone for 2 days now...
                    Isn't he with you guys?

Last edited by hastiekido; 16 June 2006, 09:38 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Deeds xx
                      sounds like you can use a BIG HUG!
                      ((DEEDS))

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                        http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/images/cons/burbank05/burbank05_012.jpg

CONGRATS HASTIE On completeing the 40k!
                        thanks Sue! 10km in 4 days

sigpic

Comment

Oh no, Deeds!!! I'm very glad to hear that no one was injured. (But agree with Sue to watch out for soreness tomorrow.)

Go curl up with your clones and let them help you relax!

Comment

Thanks, Maj. C!

Comment

Originally posted by Maj_Cliffhanger
                              18,000!!! Whoa, Admiral! Way to GO!!!!

CONGRATS FROM THE GANG!
                              Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido
                                It's okay boys...
                                sleepy head left his pillow next to my chair, so it was a safe and soft landing...
                                Active is out, on the search for Sweetums...he's gone for 2 days now...
                                Isn't he with you guys?

AQOJaC: Active...over here?
                                AQOEDC: You don't think he's...uh...
                                AQO: So, that's who Sheppy's been playing with...

Tell me where Sweetums is...or else.

Comment

Working...
                                X