Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
      and Danny is always there for Jack

-JJ
      of course :0)
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
        I greened ya for that one, I hope it is okay that I snurch them? Something about early season Jack and Daniel...I mean Jack is there for him and isn't afraid to show it even with all this crazy military stuff and even though he seems Danny as a geek early on, but they have been through so much even early on like that d'oh I watched it last night, total tear jerker
        Anyone know if it was referenced to something when Jack said "I know what it is like, I have been there".......did he just say that to let know to Danny that he will be okay or did I miss a reference, it's like Jack already knew he was going to be in the sarcophagus a lot in Season 5

Another example of early season love love this "Space Monkey" hug

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

little bit of smile

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

awwww
            sigpic

Comment

I love this hug too but I have no recollection of the ep??

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Painters just left for the day-They won't finish tomorrow and so they'll be back again next week. My house is such a mess!!!!!!!!!!!!

some Thing to calm me as I'm not a happy camper

sigpic

Comment

I love this hug too but I have no recollection of the ep??

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...ot/fiad098.jpg

-JJ
                  That's "Forever in a Day," I believe.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

yeah i think its forever in a day
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                      That's "Forever in a Day," I believe.
                      Yup, it definitely is. I loved that eppy, probably in my top 5.

sigpic

Comment

Is anyone else having a problem with most of the piccies showing up quite dark, or is it just my computer? (The ones I'm posting are ok, it's the ones other hussies are posting that I'm having trouble with)

sigpic

Comment

I greened ya for that one, I hope it is okay that I snurch them? Something about early season Jack and Daniel...I mean Jack is there for him and isn't afraid to show it even with all this crazy military stuff and even though he seems Danny as a geek early on, but they have been through so much even early on like that d'oh I watched it last night, total tear jerker
                          Anyone know if it was referenced to something when Jack said "I know what it is like, I have been there".......did he just say that to let know to Danny that he will be okay or did I miss a reference, it's like Jack already knew he was going to be in the sarcophagus a lot in Season 5

Another example of early season love love this "Space Monkey" hug
                          http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...ot/lair058.jpg

-JJ
                          Of course u can, and thank you! I totally agree with you. I miss that old true Jack and Daniel friendship... u don't see that later on... which is such a shame *sigh* I like re-watching old eps too, for the same reason.

And about the "I know what it is like, I have been there..." I think Jack was referrin to himself... what he's been through... possibly had to deal with addiction himself. At least that how I see it.

Comment

Congrats on 800 posts JJ!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                              Of course u can, and thank you! I totally agree with you. I miss that old true Jack and Daniel friendship... u don't see that later on... which is such a shame *sigh* I like re-watching old eps too, for the same reason.

And about the "I know what it is like, I have been there..." I think Jack was referrin to himself... what he's been through... possibly had to deal with addiction himself. At least that how I see it.
                              too bad they couldn't have elaborated a bit on it, I really like back stories on characters to have more of a connection with them you know??

Oh jeepers now I need to what FIAD again I really have no recollection of the ep how depressing is that??

Abyss how I heart thee

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by strider6
                                thanks

bored!thing

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Working...
                                X