Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by discodiva
    It was great fun wasn't it?......I can't wait to see what it turned out like....

Was Michael's expression like this?....

Deeds xx
    LOL Great pic Deeds. That's just about right.

Honestly, all I can remember standing next to the man and he had this really laugh out loud moment seeing us. I mean it was a rotfl type of laugh which caused the whole group of us to burst out laughing too.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's shadow
      LOL Great pic Deeds. That's just about right.

Honestly, all I can remember standing next to the man and he had this really laugh out loud moment seeing us. I mean it was a rotfl type of laugh which caused the whole group of us to burst out laughing too.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d1...y/cute7310.jpg

I would love to see a piccie of THAT moment!! Sounds priceless- a great memory.

arms
      sigpic

Comment

arms and pants

sigpic

Comment

neck

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
            http://www.stargatefan.com/episodes7/0701/images/008.jpg

So Hussies who traveled to Vancouver; will we ever see your group photo with Michael; just curious how it worked out and how many total were in it?

I believe there were 16 hussies involved. Michael asked how many and reacted in appropriate horror when we yelled sixteen. He was actually laughing quite a bit and seemed in a quite jovial mood. Neelan has a copy as well as Chelle I believe so you will have to attack one of them for a copy.

Con fingers!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido
              He has epilepsy, but things are going very well, hasn't had a attack in over 3 years so maybe he can use less medication, or maybe even without!

The other assistant manager in my store has epilepsy. She had an attack on Monday night and I had to change my shift on Tuesday and go in and close for her. She also had an attack a few weeks back and wrecked her truck. I fear the medication may not be working for her anymore....

On to happier things, Happy Anniversary Strider!!! I just hope that someday me and the hubs hit 25!! You will have to settle for imaginery green since the forum says I have to spread it around more.

Some weapons and a dash of THING!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
              Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                I would LOVE to go to Hawaii, but instead we are going to San Antonio and Schlitterbahn!! The world's largest water park. I am soooo excited!

Oh, on the whole chapstick thing - anyone mind if I do this during breakfast, provided he is there? This seems more of a thing to so then instead of in front of everyone? I'll probably do it then anyway, no matter what you say! Hehe.

http://pics.livejournal.com/switch842/pic/000tta2w
                Sure breakfast sounds good. It would probably go over better in a small group of people.

The Universe is Mad
                Photobucket

Comment

It's a kiss the screen kinda moment.....

The Universe is Mad
                  Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                    I believe there were 16 hussies involved. Michael asked how many and reacted in appropriate horror when we yelled sixteen. He was actually laughing quite a bit and seemed in a quite jovial mood. Neelan has a copy as well as Chelle I believe so you will have to attack one of them for a copy.

Con fingers!

^^ Mmm yummy pic! ^^

16? LOL poor, poor Michael, he must have been terrified, especially since he doesn't like large groups of people hehe

I PM'd Neelan, lets hope she posts it here then

Comment

Mmmm I just love this pic....

Comment

Thanks for the good wishes Erin.

multi-thunk weapons
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                          ^^ Mmm yummy pic! ^^

16? LOL poor, poor Michael, he must have been terrified, especially since he doesn't like large groups of people hehe

I PM'd Neelan, lets hope she posts it here then
                          Actually like Erin said he was in a very good mood despite posing for hundreds of photos already. We were his last photo op but he was joking and constantly smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                            Sure breakfast sounds good. It would probably go over better in a small group of people.
                            http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...nderson/39.jpg
                            That's exactly what I was thinking! Plus, it would probably be easier to give him the actual Chapstick there.

Some love fingers:

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's shadow
                              Actually like Erin said he was in a very good mood despite posing for hundreds of photos already. We were his last photo op but he was joking and constantly smiling.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...e/bscap023.jpg

Yeah I'm sure it must have been fun for him... I mean he is a guy after all *snort* No kidding, Of course he liked it... and he's such a sweetheart hmm good thing Chris wasn't there!!

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                                That's exactly what I was thinking! Plus, it would probably be easier to give him the actual Chapstick there.

Some love fingers:
                                Have to find a way for all of us to sit around the table lol
                                Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Working...
                                X