• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Okay that's it haha all that from just one ep

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
        Well I don't know about "there" but u are definitely not the youngest hussy here! I'm 23 and Mazz (miss her loads around here) is 24
        Am I the youngest now? lol
        I'm also 24.

My LJ

Comment

Hey Ronja!

My LJ

Comment

How are u? *giggles* at Sam's hair

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
              Usually person needs to live close to venue to bring a tv and vcr with them; will let you know if bringing anything like a tape with me to new jersey and if we are having a viewing party
              Since I'll be commuting and I'm planning on going, I could probably bring a VCR. I assume the hotel will have the tv. We can certainly talk more about it as Nov. nears. Can't it at least be July yet??

sigpic

Comment

Congrats to Chelle on 2300 posts and to Hastiekido on 1300 posts!! Great job hussies!! Unfortunately GW won't let me give you any green at the moment.

muscle multi-thunk
                sigpic

Comment

Of to the gym-Be back later. I will not discuss my age at this time, other than to say I don't have any grandchildren yet. (LOL) I am a more seasoned hussy than many of you. Just remember that thunking keeps you young!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido
                    No I'm not a teacher, I do'n't have a paying job, I just help out at the school off my kids, and enjoy every minute of it

I think thats great. I would love to help out at my kids school, but my pesky job prevents me from it. Enjoy and treasure every minute of it as Im sure you already are.

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                      Watching "Its good to be King"

http://www.stargatefan.com/episodes7...images/212.jpg

And threw my back out last night so in much pain
                      I hope you get to feeling better!!

Sorry for posting late. Im a bit behind

Comment

Originally posted by strider6
                        Since I'll be commuting and I'm planning on going, I could probably bring a VCR. I assume the hotel will have the tv. We can certainly talk more about it as Nov. nears. Can't it at least be July yet??

Sounds like a plan; are you going to be in toronto in July??? If so am going there to; we can meet up and you can meet a couple of gals I will be with in NJ
                        Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Multi-thunk with some tongue lol

sig by chlex

Comment

Well I don't know about "there" but u are definitely not the youngest hussy here! I'm 23 and Mazz (miss her loads around here) is 24

Am I the youngest now? lol
                              Nope I'm 19 (nearly 20 next month)

multi-thunk tongue again lol

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by Gatemage
                                If we're talking about the youngest hussy at the moment, thet might be me. At 15, I think it's a safe bet that there are very few hussies younger than me.
                                Well that's a first, usually I'm the youngest in groups/threads/comms/etc/

sig by chlex

Comment

Working...
                                X