• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm bored...

Comment

Oh yay people!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
        It's okay! No, I have to spread it around first... GW has a limit on how much jello u can give in 24 hours + u have to give to a few people inbetween before u can green that person again I can't remember exactly how many tho...

Edit: Oops just saw that Neelan answered already... oh well

And thanks yeah I had a wonderful time! Didn't get much sleep but it was great

No problem, I understand now. I'm glad to hear you had a good time! Wish I could have been there instead of nearly falling asleep at my desk despite the fact that I'm nearly buried in paperwork again....

*sigh* Daniel Jackson, take me awaaaaaaaaaaaaaay....

Comment

*Waves to Ronja*

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
            Anyone else catch the intro to the scifi monday theme night?

Michael, Claudia, Ben, Beau, CJ and Amanda introduced it; though I am now wondering if we will get info on season 10 or more of them introducing the next eps???

[http://www.stargatefan.com/episodes9...images/054.jpg
            I did! I only saw the first two eps though...Solitudes and TBFTGOG... fell asleep watching tv after that... I know they talked about "ship" during the interview segments... I heard what AT said (and not too happy about it - unless she was joking, lol) and what Ben said, but did anyone catch what Michael said (if he did say anything about it)? I'm so annoyed that I missed him...

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's shadow
              *waves back*

over exited much? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
                No problem, I understand now. I'm glad to hear you had a good time! Wish I could have been there instead of nearly falling asleep at my desk despite the fact that I'm nearly buried in paperwork again....

*sigh* Daniel Jackson, take me awaaaaaaaaaaaaaay....

Aww sorry to hear that ((hugs)) Good thing I don't have any paperwork at all where I work

Comment

I love Danny in robes.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido
                      Mmm I like Daniel way better with glasses! ( and long hair, but scruffy will do fine also )
                      *grin* Count me in for that!

(cute REALLY early season Danny w/puppy dog eyes!)

Comment

Oh and now I have to go...

2 last matching icons

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                          Aww sorry to hear that ((hugs)) Good thing I don't have any paperwork at all where I work
                          Thanks! ((hugs back))

*snort* So lucky! Guess I'll have to ask my Danny clone to give me a backrub when I get home...

Just waiting for some files to be emailed to me...exciting Excel spreadsheets, yeah! </sarcasm>

And since we're doing headgear AND there's some icons, here's a headgear icon from me...

Comment

I did! I only saw the first two eps though...Solitudes and TBFTGOG... fell asleep watching tv after that... I know they talked about "ship" during the interview segments... I heard what AT said (and not too happy about it - unless she was joking, lol) and what Ben said, but did anyone catch what Michael said (if he did say anything about it)? I'm so annoyed that I missed him...
                            He only said about going to scifi.com/stargate to read more and then he said something 'another eps of stargate is coming up' and thats about it; but he did look hot

Here's hopeing next week he is on a little more.

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Thanks for the info Sue. Gotta agree with you there... he did look hot in the scenes that I did see him in.

Okay I better go now... files came through and demand my immediate attention.

If I'm still awake tonight I'll be on (*crossing fingers*). LOL

Hopefully I will see those of you who are going to the NJ con... I guess all the good seats are taken for that one already? (I know how the gold and preferred tix work)

Hopefully I'll be able to get my camera to work properly before November so I get some actually decent pics.

And before I go here is a headgear shot...

Comment

Thanks for the info Sue. Gotta agree with you there... he did look hot in the scenes that I did see him in.

Okay I better go now... files came through and demand my immediate attention.

If I'm still awake tonight I'll be on (*crossing fingers*). LOL

Hopefully I will see those of you who are going to the NJ con... I guess all the good seats are taken for that one already? (I know how the gold and preferred tix work)

Hopefully I'll be able to get my camera to work properly before November so I get some actually decent pics.

And before I go here is a headgear shot...

I will be at the follow cons:

Toronto since next up

Chicago <not sure of seat yet>

&

New Jersey <row D>

Not sure of seats in toronto or chicago; either let me know where you are at or come up and say HI! When I find out where my seats are in chicago and toronto will let you know

Last edited by Suebsg9; 04 April 2006, 07:17 AM.
                                Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Working...
                                X