X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL that one deserved a double post indeed FF! *grins*

Comment

Originally posted by stephsupermom
      I too would love to see more of those myself. I would also love to see a dvd of some of the highlights of the conventions. Maybe a bloopers reel too.
      Me too. At the last con I went to, Gary from Creation was asking people what kind of merchandise they'd like to see. Someone mentioned bloopers and all they said was, "never say never." *shrugs*

I loved the outtake from Solitudes where Amanda did her "stuck on a glacier with MacGyver" schtick. I wonder if there's any other early ones? All that stuff would be so interesting to see.

I also wonder if they ever kept the footage that they had to cut out for things like time constraints. I have that Essential Scripts book and in the script for Torment of Tantalus they mentioned a cut scene where Daniel mentions to Catherine about being orphaned. Someone said (I think maybe RCC?) that it was a nice scene that Michael did, but it had to be cut. I wish we could get to see something like that.

(of course if this has already been discussed, just ignore me, lol!)

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
        Oh oops...sorry for the misunderstanding. Hope my S/D shipper status doesn't bug you then!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...argate/019.jpg

*as embarrassed as Daniel is here*
        Don't be! I do come of as a S/D shipper sometimes... well because I am one! lol But I'm also a Daniel/Vala, Daniel/Janet.... Daniel/ whoever and anyone/someone shipper LOL

No shipping or slashing bugs me I do understand why u like Sam/Daniel, they have great chemistry and they are both very much alike and at the same level of intelligence, which for them is not easy to find.

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
          Love this one! I've been trying to find pics of that "bumper" or whatever you call it for my website. I have them on tape with the eps, but I have no way to make screencaps of them.

Comment

If I may...

Greetings, everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
              LOL that one deserved a double post indeed FF! *grins*
              Nah, I slew it. But my, oh my, what a cutie.

I will scan my picture of MS with a short fat purple hippy (with bad teeth - I lost a crown before xmas, need to get it replaced, when I can afford it).

FF
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                If I may...

Greetings, everyone!
                Hey Admiral! and by ALL means please do...as much and as often as possible

AncientsTimeline

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                  Okay I know we shouldn't quote images in our replies...but I can't help it.... I LOVE this pic.....

THUNK

Woo, only 1 post away from 100!

(yeah I know, not that impressive, but I don't get to come here very often and I've only been here a month....lol)

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

If you insist, Sprinkles...

Comment

(u guys forgot Sue's pants LOL)

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                          http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...t/bscap257.jpg

(u guys forgot Sue's pants LOL)
                          Thanks for catching that.

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                            Nah, I slew it. But my, oh my, what a cutie.

I will scan my picture of MS with a short fat purple hippy (with bad teeth - I lost a crown before xmas, need to get it replaced, when I can afford it).

FF
                            Haha can't wait to see that! Hmm picturing it, and it doesn't look pretty

Comment

<pants hid a bit but he got them on lol>
                              Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                                Thanks for catching that.
                                Yeah just didn't want it to be to few pants Please continue!

Comment

Working...
                                X