X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hastiekido- The wallpaper is lovely!!!

sigpic

Comment

I am so needing vancouver reports of Michael's Q & A.......... Wish the hussies would get home

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stephsupermom
        May I ask where that top pic came from?
        Answering for Hastiekido since she is offline... it's from the "Directors Series: Revisions" from s.7

Comment

Need to start dinner- I have a meeting to go to later.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
            Those ARMS are just amazing.
            I just love them with a generous helping of Whump!!

Couldn't agree with u more! hehe

Comment

Originally posted by strider6
              Well Hussies it took me an entire afternoon to figure out the mechanics (pretty pathetic, I know), but I have posted my pics from this past week-end's Icon25. I started my first GW thread to post them!!!! If anyone wants to see pics of Carmen (Jacob), George Takei, Kevin Sorbo, and Ron Glass, check them out. I'm in a few of them as well (they all agreed to take pics with me). The thread is in the Stargate fandom section and is labeled icon25.

Strider6 waves back to Ronja. Sorry for not responding sooner. I was working on the above.

the classic pose
              http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...6/Image1bw.jpg
              That's ok! I'll go check out the post later then ((hugs))

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
                  I would love to see your vids.
                  I also made quite a few Daniel Centric vids
                  and One is even Daniel/Sam / .

Here is the direct link: http://www.marimba26.com/SG1/DanielJackson.html
                  I'll watch these tomorrow and get back to u! Have to go now *yaaawn* what he's contagious

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                            Answering for Hastiekido since she is offline... it's from the "Directors Series: Revisions" from s.7

Thanks a bunch. I knew I had seen a scene like that, just couldnt remember where.

Comment

Has no one noticed the link I posted to the video I made? I'm going to watch Scarym1's vids too, but what about mind? Are you girls going to watch mine?

When billions vanish, including one of SG-1's own, the team looks for answers. What they find changes their lives forever, and throws them into the battle of the ages. What happens when SG-1 stands in the way of the most evil enemy they will ever face?
                              Read "Left Behind: SG-1" for excitement like never before in Stargate fanfiction!
                              Left Behind: SG-1
                              The rest of my fic: http://www.fanfiction.net/~startrekfreak

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X