No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*peaks in* I haven't been here for so long i don't even remeber what sig I'm using oh lordy. I hope everyone is ok.. well some of u i have on LJ... *g* but still

*waves to all the newbies* (newbies for me that is )

GW!!! Like I said before... I LOVE IT! I have to finnish that icon tomorrow *giggle fit*

((((HUGE HUGS TO ALL HUSSIES)))

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
      http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/images/swarmed/swarmed_113.jpg

SWARMED IS COMING OUT ON DVD ON MAY 2ND.

I just ordered my copy today from amazon.com

just have to look up "swarmed" and will take you to it
      Ahh! Cancel the order Sue please, it's crap. I promise you I mean I thogught Sumuru was bad but this takes all prizes. Seriously... I love Michael, but this film is embarrassing. Sorry to say.

Last edited by Ronja; 18 March 2006, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
        Well, if it's just me, guess I'll have some fun with MS, CJ and PDL.

http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply....eply&p=5055044
        (BTW - Anyone else think it's funny we call everyone by their initials and we know who we're talking about? It's like a sci-fi fan quiz or something. Say PDL. Do they get it? No! Shame on them! :-D OK. I'm in a really weird mood tonight for some reason).
        Have you ever caught yourself using the initials in a conversation in RL? I was commenting to a friend who likes Stargate, but isn't online, How RDA was not going to be in S9? She just looked at me and I had to explain what RDA stood for.
        sigpic
        Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
          Have you ever caught yourself using the initials in a conversation in RL? I was commenting to a friend who likes Stargate, but isn't online, How RDA was not going to be in S9? She just looked at me and I had to explain what RDA stood for.
          I do do that all the time. Even to my fiance who watches with me and I confuse him all the time!

Comment

Originally posted by GateWarrior
            Hello one and all! I've been absent for far too long.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Congrats on all the milestones that I've missed. (Those posts just keep rackin' up don't they girls?! )

"Have Fun! Wish I was going." To all the hussies going to Vancouver.

And here's a little gift to brighten someone's day.

http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply....eply&p=5055191
            ROFLMAO!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome Back Ronja.

I agree that SWARMED was definitely not the best thing MS has ever done.
              I wonder why he choose that particular project?

A lovely pic from his appearance on CSI Miami.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
                Welcome Back Ronja.

I agree that SWARMED was definitely not the best thing MS has ever done.
                I wonder why he choose that particular project?
                Maybe it was the best choice out of what was available and could be filmed during the Stargate hiatus. I'm sure that being tied to a regular tv show limits the roles he can take. Or maybe SciFi gave him a choice of a few parts in movies and that was the best of the lot?

Lets hope that his choices post-Stargate are better.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                  Well, if it's just me, guess I'll have some fun with MS, CJ and PDL.

(BTW - Anyone else think it's funny we call everyone by their initials and we know who we're talking about? It's like a sci-fi fan quiz or something. Say PDL. Do they get it? No! Shame on them! :-D OK. I'm in a really weird mood tonight for some reason).
                  This is from Death Knell directors series; love how they talked about having CJ lifting the tree and the many other fun convos that went on
                  Last edited by Suebsg9; 17 March 2006, 07:18 PM.
                  Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

This is from Death Knell directors series; love how they talked about having CJ lifting the tree and the many other fun convos that went on
                    PDL doing Bill Cosby has to be one of the funniest things ever!

Comment

[quote=Switch42]PDL doing Bill Cosby has to be one of the funniest things ever!

I forgot they were sitting there laughing at that also weren't they his impersonation of bill cosby; dang need to watch dvds more often.
                      Last edited by Suebsg9; 17 March 2006, 07:14 PM.
                      Sue

sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=GateWarrior]Hello one and all! I've been absent for far too long.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Congrats on all the milestones that I've missed. (Those posts just keep rackin' up don't they girls?! )

"Have Fun! Wish I was going." To all the hussies going to Vancouver.

And here's a little gift to brighten someone's day.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...rnflakes_xx.jp

I love this cereal would love some anytime of the day hehehe!

your siggie is so cute too.
                        Last edited by tryxy; 17 March 2006, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Just 'cause I like this one a lot.

And a little bitty reminder, gals, that we're not supposed to quote the pictures in our replies. Multiple copies of the pics just drain more bandwidth. All you need to do is take out the IMG tags to turn the image into a URL link.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                            Just 'cause I like this one a lot.

And a little bitty reminder, gals, that we're not supposed to quote the pictures in our replies. Multiple copies of the pics just drain more bandwidth. All you need to do is take out the IMG tags to turn the image into a URL link.
                            Sorry thats me will go back and edit
                            Sue

sigpic

Comment

Sorry thats me will go back and edit
                              You are not alone – I forget all the time! I am always going back and editing my posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                                Ahh! Cancel the order Sue please, it's crap. I promise you I mean I thogught Sumuru was bad but this takes all prizes. Seriously... I love Michael, but this film is embarrassing. Sorry to say. But hey... Why not *coughdownloadcough* it instead? lalala

*innocent smile*

I have seen the movie; several times in fact; i have a french version and well have copies from canada when first aired there and you know i actually enjoyed michael in it and didn't mind the dude that played Q!

Sumuru is fun to have at parties; heck Swarmed can be fun at parties also; especially how the wasps seem to go for all the mean people in the town!

Don't mind spending money on a movie with Michael in my collection will grow
                                Sue

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X