Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chelle

Guess that makes me kinda easy, doesn't it?
    *Erin has been gagged by her Daniel clone to restrain from making ANY comment about Chelle being easy*

Now here's a pretty picture to look at...go about your business, nothing to see here....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
    Photobucket

Comment

Happy Birthday Gatehorse!!!!!!

Congrats to Cindyz on 1200 posts

Ajratbag- This is the closest picture of DJ kissing that I have. Hope you like it.

sigpic

Comment

THIS IS BLUE EYE FRIDAY; sorry to chime in so late for it but here is a little taste of those blue eyes with a blue shirt And enjoy ripple effect guys And if I have missed out on anyone reaching goals: CONGRATS!
        Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Happy Blue-eyed Friday to all!

As you can tell, Fridays are one of my favorite days. New Stargates and blue-eyed DJ. (Thanks to the people from who I snurched the above piccies.)
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!

gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Hope everyone enjoys Ripple Effect tonight. Time to finish the chores so I can sit in front of the tv for the remainder of the night.

sigpic

Comment

((((Cindyz)))) Hope the migrane is gone now... and NEVER comes back!

Yea!!! It's Blue Eye Friday!!!

Notice how I snuck the long hair and beard right in there?

Comment

Comment

Comment

One last thunk before I toddle off to bed My blarey mind can't remember what the saturday theme is so I'll go for random.

AncientsTimeline

Comment

Ok just one more...
                        AncientsTimeline

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                          *Erin has been gagged by her Daniel clone to restrain from making ANY comment about Chelle being easy*
                          *Pets Erin's Daniel clone, freshly snurched from her EVIL clutches*
                          Good Danny clone. I'll remind you to spank that bad Erin later........

Ahem. Back to the business at hand - it's Friday, posting
                          Blue Eyed piccies is a must......
                          So how about a
                          Blue Danny?

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Guess who had a slight insomniac fit and capped something purdy last night? So the boyfriend has all of the episodes of Highlander on dvd.... And guess who shows up a few episodes into the second season, in 1993?

Hey, who's that guy in the middle of the angry mob? He looks vaguely familiar......

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Gatehorse!

sigpic

Comment

Blue tunnel Daniel

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X