No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One final THING before the midnight hour approaches.....and blue eyes come into their own....

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
      Very Purty!

Thanks to MS Online for the lovely cap.

Too bad I can't say the same about the movie.
      IMHO, MS is the only good thing about it.
      sigpic
      Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
        Ah all these lovely lovely pictures *sighs happily* you guys sure know how to make a girl's day!

Hastiekido, I love your sig. Doesn't he look good in black and white? It adds an edge to Daniel, at least I think so. Have you ever watched Beneath the Surface in B&W? I haven't worked out how to do it on my new TV setup, but I've done it in the past I recommend it to everyone. It gives the episode a real edge, and brings out new dimensions to both Daniel and Jack that you just don't get in the colour version. Hence my avatar pic!
        Speaking of B & W pics, have you seen
        KLIGGIN'S B & W photos of MS at a recent con.

VERY NICE INDEED!!

Thanks to Kliggins for the lovely pics.
        sigpic

Comment

and in keeping with the lovely theme of the day

sigpic

Comment

Seshat, I LOVE the new Swarmed caps. I hate bees but I can't wait to see the movie. MS definitely looks HOT in it. Since there is no heat in my house at the moment (waiting for the plumber to show and repair the system), looking at MS hotness is a nice substitute.

Mei mei- Thanks for answering my question about the "my controls".

sigpic

Comment

Excuse my denseness, but I think I missed something. Is "Swarmed" coming out in theaters or on TV (what channel?)? Also, when and where?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                Excuse my denseness, but I think I missed something. Is "Swarmed" coming out in theaters or on TV (what channel?)? Also, when and where?
                It's a SCiFi network made-for-TV movie. Will be on TV this month. Ummm...I'd have to look it up....

ETA: SCI FI Channel 1/28/2006 9:00 p.m. ET/PT

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                  It's a SCiFi network made-for-TV movie. Will be on TV this month. Ummm...I'd have to look it up....

ETA: SCI FI Channel 1/28/2006 9:00 p.m. ET/PT
                  Thank you very much!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Been quite remiss in my THING duties today. Just been busy cleaning the house, getting the laundry done, cleaning out the car. In short, preparing for my mother in law to visit and stay with me for a whole week. Would be bad if I actually disliked my mother in law, but pish posh I love her like another mom!

Before I get smacked by a trout...THING!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

Nope, this isn't a Thursday theme piccie, it's just one I randomly surfed around in my PB account and posted! So !!!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Okay, I know it is not bondage or the other

but I like it and it is sort of like a cage.

Thanks for Swarmed caps Seshat!
                        sigpic

Comment

How about the emotionally whumped thing?

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...kDaniel005.jpg

How about the emotionally whumped thing?
                            You just wanna go after that neck!
                            sigpic

Comment

D - You say meimei's here.... now? And after my neck?!?

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

I hope this protects you neck.

Comment

Working...
                                X