Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those of you for whom it's still Friday, some blue eyes:

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
      Yeah... Chelle... give him a hard time from the UK contingent for us
      Planned on it!

So we're here at the hotel, just got home from our concert....Nice way to start the weekend..... Flyleaf, Taproot, P.O.D., and Staind. My ears are still ringing! Explored the hotel, fed our faces, and now we're settling in for the night.

MS - What's that? You say Kris and Chelle will be in San Jose this weekend? AND they have orders from Mazz? Oooooh boy......

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
        So we're here at the hotel, just got home from our concert....Nice way to start the weekend..... Flyleaf, Taproot, P.O.D., and Staind. My ears are still ringing! Explored the hotel, fed our faces, and now we're settling in for the night.
        Oh wow Chelle!....don't know which to be more envious of.....that you're going to see Michael again very shortly or that you've been to what sounds like a really rocking gig!....

Glad you arrived safely...and have a great weekend!...

Really Rocking Pants! (thanks Bling!)

Deeds xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
          Oh wow Chelle!....don't know which to be more envious of.....that you're going to see Michael again very shortly or that you've been to what sounds like a really rocking gig!....

Glad you arrived safely...and have a great weekend!...
          *mwa* Thanks Deeds! Good thing about this con - it's just over an hour from home! We really REALLY didn't need to stay at the hotel, but who wants to drive back and forth three times in a weekend???

ERIN - The breakfast is at 10am PST - so be prepared for squeeeeeing text messages. Can you receive vids too? I can send real-time squeeing! Kris and I and most definitely looking forward to Sunday!!!!!

Random con pic!!!!!!!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

All alone in the Danny thread? Mwaaaaa! *looks around for some stray clones...*

Daniel: Sam, have you seen Jack?
            Sam: Not this morning. Why?
            Daniel: Mei Mei's lurking in my thread unchaperoned.
            Sam: And that's bad?
            Daniel: Well, yesterday she was threatening to cut out someone's liver with a spoon, so, yeah, that could be bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
              *mwa* Thanks Deeds! Good thing about this con - it's just over an hour from home! We really REALLY didn't need to stay at the hotel, but who wants to drive back and forth three times in a weekend???

ERIN - The breakfast is at 10am PST - so be prepared for squeeeeeing text messages. Can you receive vids too? I can send real-time squeeing! Kris and I and most definitely looking forward to Sunday!!!!!

Darnit....10 am PST is noon here and that's when my shift starts at work. I was hoping it was earlier so I'd still be around to recieve stuff. Hmmm....well I'll have to make sure that I check my phone often cause I don't know how much space I have for pics and stuff. Don't know about videos, I think I can. Up for sending a test one???

Randomness for Saturday.....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
              Photobucket

Comment

IIIIIIIIIIIIt's........ZATURDAY!

Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 12 November 2005, 06:13 AM.
                sigpic
                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

sigpic
                  Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

*THUNK*

My LJ

Comment

I know it's Zaterday but I feel a little arm loving going on tonight....

Well there's often a Zat attached at the end of them....

Deeds xx
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                        I'm not Kliggins, but I'm more than happy to pinch hit for her!

Thank you Hah! My computer has been hospitalized for a few days.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                          BoonieBoonieBoonieBoonieBoonieBoonieBoonieBoonie

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...r/fe1b8332.jpg
                          That was cruel, even three days later, so cruel!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RockinHobbit
                            Quick intro: I'm new to this forum, but not to SG-1, and not to being a Daniel fan.

But seeing this forum, I can't help but wonder what Michael Shanks would think if he saw it? If it was me, I would be 100% disturbed by all this. Okay, maybe 27% flattered, 73% disturbed, but still. (This is not to say that I disapprove, however.)

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/..._promo_022.jpg
                            I am a little behind, but Hi RockinHobbit!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                              Thank you Hah! My computer has been hospitalized for a few days.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...gpic/msbb6.jpg
                              (((Welcome Back))) Kliggs and computer...... you have been missed....

Deeds xx
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Djboobwack
                                MS is going to be in the 11th episode.. and tonights episode is #7. It's possible, depending on how holidays go this year.. he could be on the December 12th episode or later.

Check out --> CSI episode guide for information. You can keep checking there and they'll list the episodes. Currently they are only up to number 10. So I'm sure in the next week or so.. they'll update with a few more.

I'm sure you gals know this already, but thought I would mention it anyhow.

Michael will be in the December 19th CSI episode called "Payback". I was off a week in my guessing

So, set your DVR's and Tivo's for that date ladies!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X