No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eeeeeeeeeek only 4 DAYS till I go to London!!! To see Michael!!! And Mazz of course (i'm not scared)

It's like... it still hasn't got to me somehow... I'm actually going to see Michael, flesh and blood! And touch him!! *G* (yeah leave your gutter minds out of this )

*happy happy happy* *giggles like a school girl* (I'm sorry i can't help it!)

Comment

Welcome Back Dee!!!

sigpic
      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Welcome Back Dee

some random Pants for ya
        sigpic

Comment

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by scarlet
            Am I the only person not going to Vancouver?
            I'll just have to make do with hearing all about it I guess
            And console myself with a little more snuggly sweater!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ss/abyss31.jpg
            I am not going either as of yet. It's looking better and better for me to make a trip home for a week or so sometime in March, possibly to coincide with con dates. But I definitely won't be affording the gold pass, unless I win the lottery between now and then. Will most likely be buying day passes when they become available. *sigh* No dessert party for me, unless they decide to sell some seperate tickets to it.

Anyways to avoid fish, here's a pretty picture.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

sorry if this was posted already..but can't get enough of Danny anyway

more Zat
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                I am not going either as of yet. It's looking better and better for me to make a trip home for a week or so sometime in March, possibly to coincide with con dates. But I definitely won't be affording the gold pass, unless I win the lottery between now and then. Will most likely be buying day passes when they become available. *sigh* No dessert party for me, unless they decide to sell some seperate tickets to it.

Anyways to avoid fish, here's a pretty picture.

http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply....eply&p=4624929
                If you win the lottery, you can pay for mine!! LOL! We don't have a lottery so I'm outta luck...

Comment

Well, it's late (at least I think it is, I've already set the clocks back and so technically it's still early, i guess...but it still FEELS late ), but I thought I'd post a few piccies to thunk by. Guess I need a "theme"...how about fingers??

Comment

Fingers with a side of Jack (for Kliggs, who's now partying in the UK).

Comment

Fingers with coffee...although I hear Kliggs prefers tea, especially after tomorrow...
                      (Note the addition of Sam here...she's there for a reason...)

Comment

look, Danny is all tired out...he has had a long day i guess

sigpic

Comment

good grief..get this man some coffee

sigpic

Comment

Is it possible that I'm in nearly all alone in here with Danny?
                            No wonder he looks so scared!!

Comment

We need more company...so I've invited Teal'c.

Comment

well i am here seshat
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X