• Show
Clear All

don't mind all that scruff, just as long as it's not that gerbil
    sigpic

Comment

hubba hubba...me likes...you like?

Comment

Originally posted by meredevachon
        Verra nice indeed. As was the Flagboy skin, and the one with the v-neck. But you could have given us a little warning before the attack of the gerbil, don't ya think?

plain and simple

NO.

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
          one for that fella....he knows who he is.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...nks/mssum1.jpg
          You little... *fans face* so hot!

Umm do it again and again, gerbil gerbil!

Comment

plain and simple

NO.
            Oh well, it was worth a shot. (kinda figured though)

"Look, Ma! No gerbil!"

Comment

A last couple of zat shots before the clock strikes midnight 'round here.

"Sorry, Daniel, I think that zat shot got a little too close. Oops!"

Comment

as probably the only hussy who enjoys the gerbil, and all facial hair on the lovely Michael Shanks...I give you fair warning...as this is my 500th post.

(thanks to who this really belongs to...)

Comment

I was never a big fan of the fuzz, but you are changing my mind.
                  "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

oh, don't think that I don't like a clean shaven daniel/michael... cuz I love this man anyway he looks...but I am not a big fan of the longer hair styles he has sported in the early days..... to each his/her own, I say. I am not trying to change/sway anyone's mind/opinion... just having fun...

Comment

as probably the only hussy who enjoys the gerbil, and all facial hair on the lovely Michael Shanks...I give you fair warning...as this is my 500th post.
                      Congratulations on 500 posts! Whoo-hoo!!
                      (and I think I noticed Proxy liking the gerbil, so you're not alone.)

Comment

oh, don't think that I don't like a clean shaven daniel/michael... cuz I love this man anyway he looks...but I am not a big fan of the longer hair styles he has sported in the early days..... to each his/her own, I say. I am not trying to change/sway anyone's mind/opinion... just having fun...

Don't worry. I like enjoying the many facets of Michael Shanks. I'm a big fan of Shaggy Daniel, but his new look works too. I agree the man is just hot.

Comment

Originally posted by MasySyma
                          I agree the man is just hot.
                          To quote old New Orleans bluesman, "Yeah you right!!"

Mind the [img] tags ladies...erm, hussies...er...

Comment

Originally posted by MasySyma
                            Don't worry. I like enjoying the many facets of Michael Shanks. I'm a big fan of Shaggy Daniel, but his new look works too. I agree the man is just hot.
                            Indeed, HOT he is! there are no other words that can describe him... HOT HOT HOT!

Comment

mmmmm, so HOT!

D: Who, me? Nope, sorry, you've got the wrong Daniel. Go obssess over someone else.

gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

I'm going to bed now, but thanks to all of you, I can have very pleasant dreams.

Comment

Working...
                                X