No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YAY!!!! I got a job interview for tomorrow.

Some Bandaniel to celebrate!!!!!!

sigpic
    Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Drools.

My cable is out, so I can't watch any Stargate for two weeks. I needed a Daniel fix.

The pictures are wonderful!
      "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

One Daniel fix comin' up...........

sigpic
        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Thunk.

Goodness. Those are incredible.

So much goodness in one place is almost overwhelming.

Thanks.
          "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

that's cool scarym1, hope your interview goes well

here, have some wet daniel for good luck and celebration

oh and SueJ, thanks for the daniel fix
            sigpic

Comment

Scarym1, hope the interview goes well. and I can't wait for the vid...

SueJ thanks for the thunks...i so snurched just about everyone of those fine piccy's you had...

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                hmph, I'm not sure I can decide between having the correct version of Threads but hardly any commentaries, or getting the massacred version but lots of other stuff....

To be honest Armageddon seems unlikely.... There are only 3 people I'm interested in seeing, and I just can't quite justify spending the money on plane tickets and accomodation - I would rather spend that money getting to BoBW in Sydney, or possibly Vancouver next year. *sniffle* I haven't been in my job long enough to save up any money

See, MS is concerned I might not be there to party with the hussies.... or is that he's concerned I WILL be there!

Oh KG you have to join us in Vancouver!! You have to party with us hussies. I am sorry that you can't come up here for Armageddon. They have a special showing of The Rising hosted by Torri and I think Joe will be there as well. Although I have seen it before I think I just wanna see it on the big screen at Aotea Centre so that I can see MS and RDA on the HUGE screen.

So in short region 4 have lots of extras but the downside is not much commentaries. Region 1 have lots of commentaries but not much extras and the shortened version of Threads. I wish they could standardised their release.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
                  YAY!!!! I got a job interview for tomorrow.

Some Bandaniel to celebrate!!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...s/First011.jpg
                  Best wishes and good luck.

Comment

well, it's off to beddy bye for me...long day...so i will say goodnite to all you hussies out there and take my daniel clone and head to bed

'nite!
                    sigpic

Comment

Really? No one's posting here on a Friday night? No action for over an hour?? Guess I'll sneak in with a blue-eyed pic before Friday's over in my time zone.

How about a blue, blue-eyed Daniel?
                      OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Well, now that I am truly thunked out of my mind, I'm going to bed. Thanks to all the wonderful hussies for the great pics! I need to make some new caps tomorrow so I can contribute to all the thunking going on.

how much longer till Vancouver?
                        sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                          Hiya Kliggs!!
                          I only wish I could have fit a Danny into that FedEx coming your way...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../DanielBox.jpg
                          Ooooooo, me too Ses! That is a lovely substitute though.

Because it is Zaturday
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                            I just can't believe it...all good little hussies know that quoting other people's images
                            in their replies is against the forum rules...right, hussies???

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...s/b9ffdd96.jpg
                            Yes mom!
                            sigpic

Comment

Nearly 1 AM here - just tried capping an episode for myself (got a free program to work with). Here's one of the results.

Still a nice pair of blue eyes - great inspiration for my dreams. And with that, I will say good night to all you lovely hussies.

Enjoy the weekend!!
                              OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Working...
                              X