• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Djboobwack
    awww cuuuute

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
      How about a little tongue.

Ummm, has anyone seen Charmed and this pic of Michael Shanks reminds me of Chris in Charmed, who later becomes known as Pipers son, whats his name. Does anyone think the same thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy
        Ummm, has anyone seen Charmed and this pic of Michael Shanks reminds me of Chris in Charmed, who later becomes known as Pipers son, whats his name. Does anyone think the same thing?
        i know charmed, but i didn't hink of michael being chris ^^
        drew fuller played chris on charmed, if thats what you mean.

Comment

*peaks head in*

Hey guys!! I havent been here in what seems like forever. Uni has been keeping me preoccupied, so i have been uber busy. Though i love stopping in and get a Danny refresh from time to time. Keep posting those pretty pictures *HUGS* Miss you guys.

Lizbeth
          das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel
            i know charmed, but i didn't hink of michael being chris ^^
            drew fuller played chris on charmed, if thats what you mean.
            Well I was comparing the two together actually. And for Michael Shanks in the pic I quoted, he looks like Drew Fuller when he played Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by StarzSkyMoon
              *peaks head in*

Hey guys!! I havent been here in what seems like forever. Uni has been keeping me preoccupied, so i have been uber busy. Though i love stopping in and get a Danny refresh from time to time. Keep posting those pretty pictures *HUGS* Miss you guys.

Lizbeth
              Welcome back.

Comment

Originally posted by proxy
                Well I was comparing the two together actually. And for Michael Shanks in the pic I quoted, he looks like Drew Fuller when he played Chris.
                *looks closer at the pic* yeah, chris had similiar hair, thats right.

Comment

Was bored on course at work, with a pen and paper so I did this doodle.

Sam looks a bit manic and Dannyboy looks a bit squished but I love the Jack and Teal'c. Drawn in biro on lined paper from a hotel.

FF
                  sigpic

Comment

*peaks head in*

Lizbeth
                    Whoow a fellow Dutch girl!
                    How nice to see you!
                    this one is for you (hope you like bandaniel) :

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox

Sam looks a bit manic and Dannyboy looks a bit squished but I love the Jack and Teal'c. Drawn in biro on lined paper from a hotel.

FF
                      awesome work!! i wished i could draw like this

and to celebrate my first hundred posts, i'll make myself a smiling michael- present

Comment

awesome work!! i wished i could draw like this

and to celebrate my first hundred posts, i'll make myself a smiling michael- present

http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply....eply&p=4549919
                        CONGRATS ON 100 POSTS.

Thanks for the Teddy.

sigpic
                        Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox

FF
                          Love the drawing!!!!!

sigpic
                          Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...bank05_005.jpg
                            Oy, the smiling pic and the smiling sig. That's powerful stuff. *THUNK*

Congrats on 100!!

Foxie that sketch is too cute!
                            I love the look on Daniel's face as Jack leans on his head.

Comment

[QUOTE=blingaway][CENTER]I don't think Sunday was ever themed. If you want to take us somewhere though, I bet a bunch of us would follow...

I rather like the flow of Random Sundays.....seems the obvious choice...... a place to capture the many moods of Daniel Jackson, and his hussies.....
                              Last edited by cindyz; 02 October 2005, 11:49 AM. Reason: forgot the picture!!

Comment

*peaks head in*

Lizbeth
                                Hello dearie!....you've been missed too....

Daniel's so pleased to see you back he's broken out the beer!..

Dee Dee xx
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Working...
                                X