No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's monday! And that can only mean one thing (for me at least)

SNUGGLY SWEATER DAY!

Signature courtesy of the wonderful Mazzmatazz

Comment

D: Oh no, not again!

Signature courtesy of the wonderful Mazzmatazz

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
        Hello all...I am just here killing time...I am done with classes for today...can't wait until tomorrow to go look at rocks (Geo Lab)...then a week from tomorrow I actually get to go out into the field in lab...weeee!!!....and I will be wearing either my bandana or my boonie...I wonder what Daniel thinks I should wear for headgear

DJ - No PM, you're looking for KADA, and the bandana is preferable.

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

ROFL!

Thanks Daniel...you always seem to help me out
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
            DJ - Promises promises.... If I sit here and speak softly to you in a slightly British accent, you'll all melt into happy little piles of goo, and I shall then make my escape![/center]

Oh Daniel, I would be happy to sit here and thunk over your gorgeous face, bluest eyes, and come hither voice...in any accent! I will be sitting here, on your lap, melting into the pile of goo, you have so naughtily suggested!

picture dutifully snurched!

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
              *drool* Huh...what were you saying????

Daniel: Hmm, that doesn't seem to have worked. You just continue to sit and stare and drool. Hmm, maybe if I look arrogant and do that thing with my eyebrows??

Sorry, DJ. That's not gonna work either. In fact, it has had the reverse effect.
              thankee toasteronfire

Comment

oh, behold the smile.......

Comment

big sigh....... getting not a thing done at home.....

Comment

crap! i forgot what day it was...

T: DanielJackson...are you that destracting to your hussies?

D: Indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                      Oh Daniel, I would be happy to sit here and thunk over your gorgeous face, bluest eyes, and come hither voice...in any accent! I will be sitting here, on your lap, melting into the pile of goo, you have so naughtily suggested!
                      Here ya go, Cindy - a nice, dirty 'n scruffy Daniel, lit softly by firelight....

Comment

I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
                          Here ya go, Cindy - a nice, dirty 'n scruffy Daniel, lit softly by firelight....

Chelle, I'd give ya green, but it seems I must spread some around first!
                          thanks for the loverly pic by the way...

hhmmm, a dirty, scruffy exhausted, yet aura screaming "come and get me" Daniel pic...

Last edited by cindyz; 12 September 2005, 11:04 AM. Reason: posted the wrong pic dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                            hhmmm, a dirty, scruffy exhausted, yet aura screaming "come and get me" Daniel pic...

Concerned, Daniel Jackson wonders as to what about dirty & scruffy denotes the "come and get me" effect......Especially with how well he cleans up!

Comment

Daniel, puzzeled by the last remark....." so.........do they like me clean or dirty???"

Comment

D: clean or dirty, jack?
                                J: no comment danny.

ok. so it's implied. gotta run now, child "A" home from school. must not see "mom" being anything other than that.

Comment

Working...
                                X