No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmmm, well, I was going to launch a pre-emptive strike upon L'île du Kliggins, but SOMEHOW all my Jack in Boonie pictures have MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEARED.

Instead, I shall proffer a freshly capped zatted Bandaniel to Seshat. Don't think you've escaped, Kliggans... I have Brief Candle on DVD *MUAHAHAHAHA*

Comment

Originally posted by Hope
      What episode is this from? Anyone know?
      Think it's Fair Game isn't it?

Signature courtesy of the wonderful Mazzmatazz

Comment

In international news today reports are flooding in of a heinous and unprecedented act of hussy violence...

The head case...uh, head hussy at the splinter group HA-HA was reportedly heard to say, "I don't care how much collateral damage there will be! Blow that thing off his head!"

Comment

Originally posted by Hope
          What episode is this from? Anyone know?
          Hi Hope! Welcome to The Pond! Don't mind the war, it's just Tuesday...

That pic is from Fair Game.

edit to add: If you do a right click and check the properties of a pic or even just quote it in a reply, you can see the url and some folks have theirs labeled in ways that allow you to figure out what it's from.

Comment

D: Maybe I can distract them with food!

Comment

Daniel: All this headgear war stuff is making me tired...I wish they would just decide already.
              sigpic

Comment

D: I'm keeping this on! Get thee back, boisterous wenches!

Comment

boisterous wenches???? what???!!! he called us boisterous wenches??

ROFL!

EDIT: 1700 posts before class...woot!...45 minutes before class too
                  sigpic

Comment

D: I have command of the element of fire, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Comment

ROFL!

Well, I must be off to class...so I will cya alls later Thanks for the great laughs and I hope we resolve this headgear war soon...for Daniels sake

G'bye!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                        ROFL!

Well, I must be off to class...so I will cya alls later Thanks for the great laughs and I hope we resolve this headgear war soon...for Daniels sake

G'bye!
                        The headgear war is never resolved... we just call a truce until next week...

*switches sides as it's all a bit one sided*

Evil Daniel doesn't wear headgear! And we do all love Evil Daniel, right? *eagerly awaits the erinanderson conga line*

Comment

As much as I love Evil Daniel....

Bandaniel: Take that Evil Daniel!

Comment

Originally posted by scarlet
                            http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...emy_mine48.jpg

D: Maybe I can distract them with food!
                            Now, see. If he's gonna tempt us with food, THIS works much better:

It is sufficeintly non-PG in nature and makes all thoughts of headgear wars fly out of our heads.
                            Even if he is wearing a bandana. Hehe.

Kerri

Comment

D: There seems to be a bit of a ceasefire. Maybe I don't need this afterall...

Comment

Hmmmm.....black stocking cap Daniel...now that is one I didn't think of...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X