No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooops, it's Monday, isnt it? Must post a multi then, I suppose....

Here's a nice little transition - Evil Daniel and Jack!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/cindyzellers/shanks/jackanddaniel.jpg

D: clean or dirty, jack?
      J: no comment danny.

ok. so it's implied. gotta run now, child "A" home from school. must not see "mom" being anything other than that.
      Awwww, you mean you don't want to ruin that image of the perfect, non-perv mother? How the heck do those kids think they got here in the first place? *snort*

DJ - You mean.... it's just ME?!! I'm the reason all of the people are having drooling & twitching issues? Whoa.
      Last edited by Chelle; 12 September 2005, 11:49 AM.

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
        *no one around could could ever guess I stayed up late capping "Lifeboat," nope I wouldn't do such a thing!*

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...ifeboat/17.jpg
        DJ - Promises promises.... If I sit here and speak softly to you in a slightly British accent, you'll all melt into happy little piles of goo, and I shall then make my escape!
        Now that's HOT!!
        Surely hussies cannot resist a tied-up Daniel?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
          Awwww, you mean you don't want to ruin that image of the perfect, non-perv mother? How the heck do those kids think they got here in the first place? *snort*

Uummmm, not sure as to that yet. It ain't easy to behave when you stare at this all day long

or this

or perhaps reading about this...

Comment

D: She's at it again with the snuggly sweater pictures!

Signature courtesy of the wonderful Mazzmatazz

Comment

Signature courtesy of the wonderful Mazzmatazz

Comment

He looks a bit hungover if you ask me ahahhaha pooor thing..I'll make it all better

Comment

Argh! Just got done spending the better part of my afternoon not cleaing like I wanted to, but wrestling with the stupid Time Warner people and their frackin digital phone service! Argh! And it's still not all fixed....but at least it didn't mess up my internet connection! Wahoo!

Daniel: See, see! That's where Time Warner is described as evil!
                  Sam: I see it Daniel, but what I'm wondering about is why it's written in here?
                  Jack: Hey Daniel, where'd you put the guacamole?

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                  Photobucket

Comment

Okay watching the beginning of Serpent's Song...and there's just something about Daniel lounging on the steps in front of the Stargate....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                      Okay watching the beginning of Serpent's Song...and there's just something about Daniel lounging on the steps in front of the Stargate....

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/4962/0064lw.jpg
                      I was just thinking the same thing. There's definitely something very cabana-ish about that pose.

Comment

I know! He just needs a chaise and an umbrella with a little drink or something.... And Peter! I feel in the mood for a snuggle now. Hehe.

Kerri

Comment

Yea I remember that.
                          I also remember the non-PG thoughts that comes to my head just looking at our beloved archaeologist and linguistic babe draping himself on the steps like that.

Comment

Bringing this up to page one.

Any hussies around?

Comment

Gerbil!!!

I want Gerbil, gemme gemme gemme... I have found pics but the site they are on has gone offline or the images are not on the site anymore... Help cindyz!

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy Blue
                                Gerbil!!!

I want Gerbil, gemme gemme gemme... I have found pics but the site they are on has gone offline or the images are not on the site anymore... Help cindyz!
                                Gerbil?!! Gerbil?!! Gerbil?!!

Are you trying to start a riot here?

Comment

Working...
                                X