Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatehorse
    http://www.imagecabin.com/imagehost/pic/1673AFaaa/31996.jpg

Yeah, He for sure has some good teeth. (I don't know why, but teeth is a big thing to me if I'm going to have some sort of affection/liking for someone.)

OOOOH I can't stress this enough, he's just one lovely looking man..

Comment

Originally posted by Djboobwack
      Yeah, He for sure has some good teeth. (I don't know why, but teeth is a big thing to me if I'm going to have some sort of affection/liking for someone.)

OOOOH I can't stress this enough, he's just one lovely looking man..
      I think the reason I like good teeth is that my dad's a dentist. When I see people with bad teeth, I just have the urge to hand over my dad's business card, cuz I can't stand it. (I don't actually carry any, but maybe that's a good thing....)

gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

And his teeth are goooooooood.......

Blue Danny!...whoops, Remiel I mean! (sorry, no teeth in this one!)
        gatehorse

Comment

gatehorse

Comment

Just cuz:

gatehorse

Comment

Originally posted by Space Monkey52
              Has anybody but me noticed that Michael mostly dresses better on the show than he does in real life? I guess I've just seen that Atari shirt one too many times....
              Maybe he could use a few more shirts, but I love his jeans! I don't think I could see *those* on him too many times.

Re: the teeth:

His bottom teeth seem straight too... Maybe he had braces, but it could also be that he just has perfect teeth.

My most sincere apologies for posting the gerbil. Just focus on the teeth and hopefully you won't notice.
              Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
              Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Where's bling when ya need her? She know the exact angle of his teeth.

gatehorse

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
                  Maybe he could use a few more shirts, but I love his jeans! I don't think I could see *those* on him too many times.

His bottom teeth seem straight too... Maybe he had braces, but it could also be that he just has perfect teeth.

My most sincere apologies for posting the gerbil. Just focus on the teeth and hopefully you won't notice.
                  NOOOOOOO!!! Not the gerbil!

D: THAT...thing...was on my face? There must have been an alien possesing me!

or another character...
                  gatehorse

Comment

Yeee frackin haw! That's a ten hour work day for ya!

Did someone say jeans????

Ahhh yes that's just what I needed. Get home, make myself a drink and get my thunk on!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

I've changed my mind . . . I don't hate long hair anymore . . . just that damn plaid shirt! ::goes off on PLAID crusade:: I love long-haired Daniel so long as he isn't wearing PLAID.

Grr . . . plaid . . .

PLAID, BTW, stands for Pathetic Looks Are Insufferable on Daniel. Or something like that. And the Holiday shirt . . . I'll never get over that . . .

~Sarah

("Looks", BTW, referring to lousy clothes. ::cough::plaid::cough:: Daniel's *physical* looks are just fine. Or I wouldn't be here. )
                      Call me Sarah . . .
                      • Anti-plaid (pro P.L.A.I.D. )
                      • Songwriter, screencapper, canon shipper, and fan of minor characters
                      • Trek forever!

Comment

I think the reason I like good teeth is that my dad's a dentist. When I see people with bad teeth, I just have the urge to hand over my dad's business card, cuz I can't stand it. (I don't actually carry any, but maybe that's a good thing....)

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...rJackson61.jpg

When I see bad teeth.. I have a hard time being attracted to that person.. just can't be done..

Comment

Where's bling when ya need her? She know the exact angle of his teeth.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...theGods017.jpg
                          I believe it was 20 degrees.
                          Thanks to the ever diligent and observant Bling...

Teeth, schmeeth. I'd bet my money on partials.
                          *wonders if that will be covered in upcoming issue of Oral Fixation magazine*

Comment

Good grief...I am not here for a day and you all post 5 pages....wow! That's great

*THUNK*
                            sigpic

Comment

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...rJackson61.jpg
                              Note to self: Don't smack GH if you ever meet and she hands you her dad's biz card.

My parents tried to keep braces on me as a child but the care and feeding of six kids was more important than vanity so off they came. As an adult, my overbite doesn't bother me. And with the rather long canines, weeeelll, let's just say that it works for me....

Daniel: Jack, I hear flapping!!
                              Jack: Be still... Maybe she'll go away...
                              Daniel: Does she look hungry?
                              Jack: Uh, no, no, not hungry...
                              Daniel: That's good, right?
                              Jack: Actually, she looks thirsty....
                              Daniel: *gulp*

Comment

Since Bling is not here right now... here's the teeth space

Bling's obscure observation

And please don't post gerbil pic how can can we focus on the teeth when that monstrous thing is there ?
                                And I think MS wear braces... *jealous of anybody with straight-teeth*
                                sigpic
                                sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Working...
                                X