Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Space Monkey52
    Did anybody get the kiss on film?

I know I didn't because I wasn't quick enough.. however, I'll ask father to see if he got it.. I know he was snapping a lot more pics. I shall be getting the other set of pics this weekend uploaded and I'll let you all know!

Comment

thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
        Yes, but one wonders if since protien bars went over so well with the Unas, think of the diplomatic possibilities of Twinkies and other Hostess snacks...
        I now have visions of the Nox holding a "nachos & cheese" night and the Tollan passing round the Twiglets with the olives and a nice glass of Chardonnay....

[I do worry about myself sometimes I do... ]

As does Daniel

Dee Dee xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
          I now have visions of the Nox holding a "nachos & cheese" night and the Tollan passing round the Twiglets with the olives and a nice glass of Chardonnay....

[I do worry about myself sometimes I do... ]
          [/CENTER]

Dee Dee xx
          Not half as much as you worry the rest of us.

Don't think the Hussies have had the joys of Twiglets yet - hey that's a good idea - we should all bring regional snacks to Vancouver
          (Hus-sies in Van-cou-VER!
          Hus-sies in Van-cou-VER!
          Hus-sies in Van-cou-VER!)

and we could share them out and try each others. But I suspect that pork scratchings break several international treaties on food imports.

FF, wondering if you can still get hedgehog flavoured crisps? Google says sadly nay. But I am addicted to beetroot/parsnip/sweet potato crisps.
          sigpic

Comment

D: Why are my hussies eating fried twinkies?

S: Do you really want to know?
            thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Who all from this form is going to Vancouver this coming March? There's a 70/30 chance I'll be popping out that way for a week

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                I'm fairly certain we've forgotten the Asgard's little-known love of Mallowmars.

"Oh, for the love of toasted waffles...There's CASES of them in here!"

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                  FF, wondering if you can still get hedgehog flavoured crisps? Google says sadly nay. But I am addicted to beetroot/parsnip/sweet potato crisps.
                  Hedgehog? Ooooh, why am I having visions of spikey little snacks that curl into a ball when you touch them????

So what could I bring from California that you can't get anywhere else? Ideas people!

DJ - Deep-fried Twinkies. Deep-fried Snickers. Hedgehog crisps? I think these Hussies have thunked themselves one too many times - Or they maybe need to wear helmets while thunking, to prevent further dain bramage.... Er, brain damage.
                  Last edited by Chelle; 02 September 2005, 12:17 PM.

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

So THAT'S why Thor liked the little yellow ones... guess Carter's not a big fan of dehydrated mallowmars squares.
                    thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                      But I suspect that pork scratchings break several international treaties on food imports.

J. *Pork? Scratching? ...Daniel......?*
                      D. *Don't look at me Jack...*

Dee Dee xx
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

If it isn't a fried twinkie than what is it!?
                        thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by Captain-Peregrine
                          So THAT'S why Thor liked the little yellow ones... guess Carter's not a big fan of dehydrated mallowmars squares.
                          Ssssshhhhhhhhh! *whispers* It's a secret...
                          And whydiya think they go so well in cocoa?

"Mallowmars? Yellow Ones? No, *clears throat* of course not. I know nothing."

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
                            So what could I bring from California that you can't get anywhere else? Ideas people!
                            Marie Callender's pie? I think you can buy them frozen, but that wouln't be as good... wonder if you could bring a fresh one up...wait, I'm not going! But now I want some more of that pie.

D: Vancouver can't be any worse than this...
                            gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

No, no! No mallowmars, no twinkies, no snickers....
                              thankee toasteronfire

Comment

I'll just stick with what I found in my pocket.
                                thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Working...
                                X