X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inoperable Myopia bondage...?

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
      Coffee addiction bondage. All for you Wirthless...
      Yes...as I seem to suffer the same plight...

Comment

(I posted this in the sulky thread to sulk about it... but I thought you would get a kick out of it as well.)

ok, can I say I'm beyond pathetic???? Last night I told my con story to two complete strangers at the store. I was picking up the latest copy of the Stargate SG-1 magazine. The two gals behind the counter were making comments about how hot MS is and that I was the second person they saw that night buying the magazine. So, I pulled out my phone to show them the picture of MS and me on stage and preceded to tell them the whole story.
        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Ascension bondage?
          sigpic
          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

mm great piccy there sue
            sigpic

Comment

Okay....here's a stretch for ya.....

Daniel in bondage......but it's really Martice who is in bondage who in turn is keeping Daniel in bondage in Daniel's mind.

Now....how's that for a sssssssssstttttttttttrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeettttttcccccccccchhhhhh?
              sigpic
              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

ONLY 161 posts...well at this rate I might actually kick DD out of the top ten. But then my apartment would never get unpacked and I would be living out of a suitcase for forever...

I just need more Con experiences so I have more to post about...

Seshat, it's only illegal if you get caught...

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                  (I posted this in the sulky thread to sulk about it... but I thought you would get a kick out of it as well.)

ok, can I say I'm beyond pathetic???? Last night I told my con story to two complete strangers at the store. I was picking up the latest copy of the Stargate SG-1 magazine. The two gals behind the counter were making comments about how hot MS is and that I was the second person they saw that night buying the magazine. So, I pulled out my phone to show them the picture of MS and me on stage and preceded to tell them the whole story.
                  You go, girl!!
                  If nothing else, hanging out with the hussies in this thread have convinced me that if you can't have a little fun in life, what's the point?

And Erin just made an excellent point about not getting caught...must put that on my to-remember list.

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
                    Okay....here's a stretch for ya.....

Daniel in bondage......but it's really Martice who is in bondage who in turn is keeping Daniel in bondage in Daniel's mind.

Now....how's that for a sssssssssstttttttttttrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeettttttcccccccccchhhhhh?
                    That's actually FAR less elastic than my "Inherent desire to touch things he shouldn't" bondage...
                    Be proud of yourself, SueJ!!

Comment

I know what you mean about telling the story - I've not done it, but I have restrained myself from running around several bookstores with a book open to the Acknowledgement page with my name on it to show off to everyone. It just makes people jealous... and this is a good thing

Also, to whomever (I forget!), sign me up for the GAG. Ick, ick, ick! And truthfully, I'm not a huge full beard fan, but the scruff thunks me every dang time.
                      Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

LOVE your "Words to Live By", Lady Snow...!!!

Unable to properly caption this pic in fear of being PG Paddled...er...bondage?

*sighs* I've gotta quit doin' this...

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/Ink_9/do5.jpg

no you don't... keep'um coming!!!
                          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

That's not sad that's great....you tell it to the world luv!... Next Weds I'm going to a concert to see a fabulous singer/songwriter called Tom McCrae and I'm actually hoping to go to a signing by him at a record store in Covent Garden the same afternoon...If I make it and meet him I know I'll turn into a gibbering puddle of goo and I expect I'll be the telling the story to my music friends for months to come!...

This IS sad....I finally got the Stargate Magazine today with the poster of MS in it.....well I got TWO copies because I want to put both sides of them up on my wall!.... Yes, my name is Dee Dee, I'm in my mid forties and I'm a Daniel addict!....

Dee Dee xx

sigpic
                            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                              LOVE your "Words to Live By", Lady Snow...!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/Ink_9/do5.jpg

uh, if it makes you feel better, i still have this one:

must... not ... cap it again...

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                                uh, if it makes you feel better, i still have this one:

must... not ... cap it again...
                                *giggle-snort*

Comment

Working...
                                X