Clear All

*runs in*

DASH

CONGRATS BLING ON 3500 POSTS!!!

*runs out*
    sigpic
    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Oooo nice Blingy! Thanks! and yeah i know what u mean... the posts just seem to fly by lol

Here's another one I like *G* from a fic I read a while ago. Not mine

Comment

Hey Ladies been busy with real life lately and I really hate it when real life gets in the way of my thunking. {Teenage daughters its all their fault)

Congrats to Bling on 3500 post bless you and thanks again for my sig if you remember you made it.

Congrats to any other hussy that had milestones while I was away.

Cindy loved your con report.

Now for Thursday:

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja

Here's another one I like *G* from a fic I read a while ago. Not mine
          Nice one!! I have the greatest respect for creators of wallpapers. Hardly a day goes by where I don't make a sig (or three, but not tryxy's. That's a work of Ang's I believe. ) but good wallpapers are beyond me.
          Too much space.

Thanks to all for the congrats!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR
            3500 POSTS BLINGY

psst.. now you're WAAAAAYYY calmer than when you reached 1800, is that maturity or just the fact that you hang around at CJ thread too much ?
            sigpic
            sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
              CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR
              3500 POSTS BLINGY

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...ANIEL/dt23.jpg

psst.. now you're WAAAAAYYY calmer than when you reached 1800, is that maturity or just the fact that you hang around at CJ thread too much ?
              Geez, a girl posts a few dozen collages in celebration... The current zen couldn't be on account of Chris, I hear more and more that he's complete nutter. I'll give capping piccies of the beautifully stoic Teal'c the credit.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                Geez, a girl posts a few dozen collages in celebration... The current zen couldn't be on account of Chris, I hear more and more that he's complete nutter. I'll give capping piccies of the beautifully stoic Teal'c the credit.
                Never said your collages is not appreciated Bling.. I was snuching away like crazy that time, ah! good ole days... *glare* why don't you do that anymore ??

So it's a zen thing huh? Uh huh!.. whatever rocks your boat in the Pond or.. Pouch (in Teal'c case) .
                (seriously, what's the place name for playing with Teal'c ?, don't really want to go there, afraid of the temptation, I'm kind easy ya'know ?)

D : guh! yeah right!
                sigpic
                sig.by : lilferret

Comment

*giggle* *giggle* *snort*

It's Friday! *grins* Well, it's my Friday since I'm off the rest of the week! Where's Danny Boy? I feel the need to "celebrate"!

Daniel: *gulp* Jack! Jack, where are you??? YOU LEFT ME ALONE WITH MEI MEI!!!!

Comment

Jack: Mei Mei! How many times have I told you not to play rough with Daniel? And you had to go for the throat AGAIN!! D'oh! Look who I'm talkin' to!?!

Comment

Daniel: You promised you'd never leave me alone with her again...
                      Jack: Daniel, you're whining... How many times have I told you that whining is so unattractive?
                      Daniel: But you left me alone with Mei Mei!!!
                      Jack: Whining!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...16Urgo_054.jpg

Daniel: *gulp* Jack! Jack, where are you??? YOU LEFT ME ALONE WITH MEI MEI!!!!
                        LOL! You write the best captions, Mei Mei. I'd green you if I could, but I have to "spread some around" first.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...kDaniel010.jpg

Daniel: You promised you'd never leave me alone with her again...
                          Jack: Daniel, you're whining... How many times have I told you that whining is so unattractive?
                          Daniel: But you left me alone with Mei Mei!!!
                          Jack: Whining!
                          Oh! This one's even better! That is so Jack!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
                            ...collages ... *glare* why don't you do that anymore ??
                            That's a good question. I need to revisit the form and see what other themes might be there...

What to call the Teal'c area of lustful amusment...The Pouch is just too weird and funny: "Move over Junior, I'ma comin' in!!

T: Daniel Jackson, your hussies have most disturbing trains of thought.
                            D: Tell me about it.
                            T: I will endeavor to do so...
                            D: Don't bother, I already know.

Comment

Takes a peek at the topic, yep, it STILL is the Daniel/MS thunk thread.

I invite folks to take thier personal conversations/banter elsewhere....along with the name calling
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway

What to call the Teal'c area of lustful amusment...The Pouch is just too weird and funny: "Move over Junior, I'ma comin' in!!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/ggode/PP16.jpg
                                T: Daniel Jackson, your hussies have most disturbing trains of thought.
                                D: Tell me about it.
                                T: I will endeavor to do so...
                                D: Don't bother, I already know.

Hey Bling, how about "The Jaffa Hut Hussies"??

Comment

Working...
                                X