No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back to the pond Tan! You are NEVER to leave again even if Daniel has to...uh...nevermind...I am keeping that non-PG thought in my mind!

Look and Daniel even cleaned himself up to welcome you back!

sigpic

Comment

WB TAN!!!!!!

Comment

*dies*

I think i need to make myself a new sig already!!!

--Tan

Comment

More Zats!

I really need to find more zat pics hmmm
          Last edited by Ronja; 12 August 2005, 05:04 PM.

Comment

*waves wildly and screams*

HIIIIII HUSSIES!....((((mwa))))

Back in Toronto on a decent internet connection and missing you all like crazy!

I haven't had a chance to catch up with all the news and piccies but want to say hi to any new hussies, well done on any milestones, and well done on any clever computery-type thingies I've missed....I'm sure you'll all be filling me in on the important goss asap!....

Oooo I've missed my thunks but I've got myself a wee black bear which has a little red bandana type material poking out of his back pocket so he's now called "Danny Bear"....piccies will follow when I get home...

Big up to Westjet....satellite tv and headphones on the plane...got to watch Stargate on one of the channels!...

Deeds xxx
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva

I haven't had a chance to catch up with all the news and piccies but want to say hi to any new hussies, well done on any milestones, and well done on any clever computery-type thingies I've missed....I'm sure you'll all be filling me in on the important goss asap!....

Oooo I've missed my thunks but I've got myself a wee black bear which has a little red bandana type material poking out of his back pocket so he's now called "Danny Bear"....piccies will follow when I get home...

Big up to Westjet....satellite tv and headphones on the plane...got to watch Stargate on one of the channels!...

Deeds xxx
              (((Dee Dee))) Hi! Welcome back!!

Comment

[/CENTER]

Deeds xxx
                *sniffles* I can't gaze upon kitchen implements or pants
                without pondering you on your travels, and missing you terribly.

Does your Dannybear wear pants?

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                  I like that. Looks like they just got caught

I want to go to Vanc too but it's far, far too expensive. *consoles self by chanting 'November' repeatedly*

http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmatazz_1/pic/001ew336
                  Vancouver!!! I sooooo want to go and If I was just a bit less responsible I would say CHARGE IT!!!!! But for me my chant is JULY 2006 until I can get to see MS in Toronto.

Mazz, what is in November?

But if I keep seeing AMAZING CON PICS like this I might just say to HECK with it and CHARGE IT anyways.
                  Thanks for the lovely pic!!!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Danny Bear is pantless at the moment .... but I'm working on it!....

(((Ang)))

Deeds xx
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                      Cabana...sweaty...erection...GAH! *runs from PG paddle*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...veboypants.jpg

when i saw the pic...ROFLMAO... then...sprinting from the paddle... since i can't properly green you right now...

Comment

Did someone say something about Blue Eyes???

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by blingaway
                          Mazz *went* darkside? I assumed she's been posting from the fifth circle since the beginning.

Well Klig and I are getting all set up on the neutral ground now and I'd hate to have made the cabana Dannys have done all that sweaty work on the canopy erection for nothing.

Originally posted by Ronja
                          Blingy!! ROFL! oh my eh... no comment
                          I am glad to see that I am not the only to have a Non PG thought over this.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                            I thought it was time to revisit an old favourite..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...jackficap4.jpg

I am Evil Daniel hey! I am Evil Daniel Hey!

Just for jellybiehn
                            *bows before the originator of the Evil Daniel conga*

I love Evil Dan-iel! I love Evil Dan-iel!!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                              Maybe they meant darkER side and she's been upgraded to the sixth circle.
                              I'm pretty sure it's the Seventh Circle....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                              Photobucket

Comment

Deeds xxx
                                Ahhh WELCOME BACK Dee Dee! We've all missed you terribly!

And just to show you how far your reach extends, my husband thought of this little gem at 8:00 am this morning. Michael Flatly (?) is the Lord of Dance...well Michael Shanks is Lord of the Pants *tee hee*

That wasn't me! Groan at the husband...

The Universe is Mad
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X