Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Switch42
    It's Thursday!! I just had to share the lovely new sig Bling made for me. Isn't nice? Hehe. And, of course, a loverly pic snurched from jackslashdaniel.com as well.

http://images.snapfish.com/344699752...C4863769ot1lsi

So, since we now had DASH, we must have it's counterpoint (like HAHA and UHM). I suggest HUSH: Hussies Understand Slash/Ship Happens. Yay? Nay? This way those that ship but don't slash can still join. Who's with me?!?!

Kerri
    Me me!!!!! *jumps up and down waving hand in air*

*sigh* I wish I could say for certain one way or another whether I will be able to go in March. But if I head that direction, I have to have enough time off to visit all my family in Seattle and other parts of the grand Northwest. But with my boss being due in March, of all months, I just can't buy the tix right now, not until I know for sure whether I can have the time off or not...argh....

A pretty pic of pretty boys to cheer me up...

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
    Photobucket

Comment

poo. can't go to the vancouver con... but can't wait for the one i am going to. I promise all the hussies nice photos...

Comment

It had been so quiet round here that Daniel fell asleep!

Signature courtesy of the wonderful Mazzmatazz

Comment

Blue eyes for Blue eyes Friday. (Friday in Aus)

Comment

All you guys have such pretty con pics. I hope to have some postable ones for when I return from Chicago. A friend is loaning me their camera and hopefully I've have better luck this time than I did in April.

But for what it's worth...my con pic addition....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
              All you guys have such pretty con pics. I hope to have some postable ones for when I return from Chicago. A friend is loaning me their camera and hopefully I've have better luck this time than I did in April.

But for what it's worth...my con pic addition....

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/2958/msea52jv.jpg

you're welcome.... tee hee

OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen
                you're welcome.... tee hee
                My bad...of course that con pic is the beautiful work of the incomparable Oregon Jen *bows to her awesomeness, which she is reeking of*

Cause of course I didn't take that picture myself...I was far too busy, as you can see...

To avoid the trout...some bondage...

The Universe is Mad
                Photobucket

Comment

Jeeze-O-Petes...
                  I hadda remind myself how to post!
                  *sighs, rolling eyes*

Is it just me? Or is there way too much RL goin' on these days...

Comment

did someone say bondage...

hows this

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                      Jeeze-O-Petes...
                      I hadda remind myself how to post!
                      *sighs, rolling eyes*

Did you hear something? Could it be....naw....I must be imagining things...

(((ANG)))
                      Missed you!

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                        It's Thursday!! I just had to share the lovely new sig Bling made for me. Isn't nice? Hehe. And, of course, a loverly pic snurched from jackslashdaniel.com as well.

http://images.snapfish.com/344699752...C4863769ot1lsi

So, since we now had DASH, we must have it's counterpoint (like HAHA and UHM). I suggest HUSH: Hussies Understand Slash/Ship Happens. Yay? Nay? This way those that ship but don't slash can still join. Who's with me?!?!

Kerri
                        *sigh* I'm with you Kerri... I think HUSH is better for me because I really UNDERSTAND it (not really encourage it). I read ONLY J/D slash-fic because I think they have a beautiful friendship to begin with. Same thing with S/J ship that I support. I think MS not wanting DJ to have relationship is too selfish for his part. What does he want Daniel to do all day, all year ? looking at rocks & talk to people ? Geez.. with all the whump, the bondage, the running -from-enemies, normal person would go crazy (ermm... on second thought, DJ ALREADY crazy a couple times ) DJ is a passionate man, why can't he have a relationship ? *mumble*

And to avoid the trout patrol ... pic!

sigpic
                        sig.by : lilferret

Comment

in the mood for con-pic-posting

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Thinking really hard whether going to the Vancouver CON or BUrbank CON+Washington CHerry-Blossom festival *scrunching-forehead*

sigpic

Comment

*sigh*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X