Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by discodiva
    Gosh...I go away to do this silly little thing they call "sightseeing" and I miss all these pages and thunks.....

CONGRATULATIONS TO CHELLE AND GW ON THEIR MILESTONES

Welcome to the Pond ajratbag.....have fun thunking...I know I do!...

As it's still Thursday I'd better post on of my favs....

Dee Dee xx *off to charge camera just in case she gets lucky outside Bridge tomorrow *
    You go Dee Dee! Say hi to Michael for us.
    sigpic

Comment

Well I haven't been around for a while and I wanted to change my sig a bit but photobucket is not cooperating for me so I will just have to post some danny pics to make me feel better.

Here is some evil Danny! Bwahahahahaha!!!

There never seems to be enough time to do the things you want to do once you find them!
      (Time in a bottle by Jim Croce)

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        You go Dee Dee! Say hi to Michael for us.
        I'll do my best!.....

AND CONGRATS ON 6000 POSTS KLIGGS

Dee Dee xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

6000 Kliggs?!!

Well, have some Danny and Jack.

gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Oh yummy pic of him in wripped jeans... where was that taken??
            TEAL'C: "I have heard of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jell-O"
            JACK: "Call Daniel"

Comment

There! I have finally gotten my new sig together and I will clebrate with one of my favorite caps, Teal'c walking through Daniel. There is just something about this pick that I really like!

There never seems to be enough time to do the things you want to do once you find them!

Comment

Arms!!! Hehehehehe! Hope you all enjoy! (about time I edited some more of my con pics )

No, please put the peanut butter down! I promise to be good!

Comment

This one has arms, neck, hands, teeth, ears! Almost everything a good hussie could ask for.

Comment

Originally posted by Kriselassar
                    Well I haven't been around for a while and I wanted to change my sig a bit but photobucket is not cooperating for me so I will just have to post some danny pics to make me feel better.
                    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y17...assar/evil.bmp
                    Here is some evil Danny! Bwahahahahaha!!!
                    Oooo the vole, *looks around* Jilly's not here ... tadaaa...

sigpic
                    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Here is a full body shot with fingers. Don't remember what was going on at the time but this was when he came on with Torri.

Comment

Here is on that is non stargate but still pretty nontheless!

Comment

I think I posted this one a while ago but I really like it so here it is again!

Comment

Originally posted by Kriselassar
                            Here is a full body shot with fingers. Don't remember what was going on at the time but this was when he came on with Torri.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y17...r/pointing.jpg
                            Great pic Kris and I love Torri's shoes in the foreground. Like the new sig too!

Thanks Dee Dee and Gatehorse for the congrats! Talk about blabby

Thanks to Dana Jeanne
                            sigpic

Comment

Great pics Kris! Wish I could stay and thunk more, but it's bedtime.

Night!
                              gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Can there ever be enough Daniel in the candlelight?

Comment

Working...
                                X