No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ears now? Okay, will this do? They're backlit and quite pretty...

Comment

Been looking everywhere for ears for you, Chelle...
      This one has a bit of Janet attached, but it's still nice. It's got those pretty eyes, too.

Comment

Okay: hands, ears, and tongue. A veritable buffet!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
          Been looking everywhere for ears for you, Chelle...
          This one has a bit of Janet attached, but it's still nice. It's got those pretty eyes, too.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/b28e6f5f.jpg
          My life, aren't those sideburns of doom!

What day is it again? Y'all had me thinking it was Wednesday there for a bit. You know I don't like it when you mess the days about... I get so confused

Comment

Okay: hands, ears, and tongue. A veritable buffet!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/faeedf98.jpg
            Okay I'm back!!!! The local association of realtors is having a blood drive here where I work, so I had to go pay hommage to the vampires!

Yep. Ears it is - Seshat - thanks for the buffet of munchability!!!

Lips and tongue and ear, oh my!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Good morning hussies

I have just checked out Ivan Bartok's blog and there is an interesting information in regards to the Men of Sci-Fi calendar. Here is a snippet of what he wrote:

......but we are planning to get a "Men OF..." once we finish this one... oh and I can thrown out a hint as too who will be in it. Hint -> He wasn't only shot in Texas <- Hint And this is not a hint.... MICHAEL SHANKS TOPLESS!!! Ladies... you won't be dissapointed...lol (I'm in trouble).

MS topless...... excellent!!

Hussies get your drool buckets out.

Comment

J - Okay now Daniel - These Hussies of yours are really starting to come up with some strange fixations. Ears? Tongue? What gives?
                T - Indeed. DanielJackson's Hussies are displaying most diverse fascinations with his anatomy.
                D - Yeah yeah, I know. You don't have to remind me.

Comment

Ears now? Okay, will this do? They're backlit and quite pretty...

Is it just me, or do those ears look slightly...elvish?

<G>

Deej
                  Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's Shadow
                    Good morning hussies

I have just checked out Ivan Bartok's blog and there is an interesting information in regards to the Men of Sci-Fi calendar. Here is a snippet of what he wrote:

......but we are planning to get a "Men OF..." once we finish this one... oh and I can thrown out a hint as too who will be in it. Hint -> He wasn't only shot in Texas <- Hint And this is not a hint.... MICHAEL SHANKS TOPLESS!!! Ladies... you won't be dissapointed...lol (I'm in trouble).

MS topless...... excellent!!

Hussies get your drool buckets out.
                    Oh..My..Holy..Crap..... Where..When..How.....erm...*thunk*

Thank You DS for that tidbit of info!!! Please keep us posted with any more bits of info you find. I'm so all over him... uh, it.

Example of GW's spanky new "Men of..." calendar (once she gets her grubby paws on it, that is): MS is on the month of April... It will be April all year long!

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

And for post #400 I'll just go for one of my all-time faves. Nothing fancy - just absolute yummyness!

Comment

Okay, so I was going thru my pix, and there's so many to choose from regarding ears, hands, lips... LIP!, eyes, and whatnot that I just can't choose just one. So, I picked one that had as much as I could find... It's a smorgasbord in here!

D: Is that really how you spell 'smorgasbord'? That's a funny looking word.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
                          OMG!!! Those pics are amazing!!!! You really should put a warning on them. What inspired you to use B & W film? You have done the impossible you have made MS even more Gorgeous.
                          Thanks very much. I love black and white photography and am a frustated photographer; translation not very good. It was just a whim really; I took two rolls of Michael and Chris and one of Joe. Actually, I think the ones of Joe turned out the best.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
                            And for post #400 I'll just go for one of my all-time faves. Nothing fancy - just absolute yummyness!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...eys/tongue.gif

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...005/copyms.jpg
                            Ooooo, Nummy! Nothing wrong with that!

!!!Congrats on 400 Chelle!!!

Oh Hey! There's a ear & LIP pic in my Photobucket! Happy Day!

Comment

Apparently Kliggs' idea of what to do is to give MS anything he asks for...
                              hmmmm
                              ....wait a minute, that sounds like a really good plan, actually.
                              Forget I said anything.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/30148cbc.jpg
                              I thought you might see the wisdom after thinking about it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
                                And for post #400 I'll just go for one of my all-time faves. Nothing fancy - just absolute yummyness!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...005/copyms.jpg
                                Happy 400 Chelle!!
                                Feel free to post piccies like THAT anytime.

Comment

Working...
                                X