No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phew I finally got my photos sorted and I'm posting a link to my Birthday Cake....sorry it's a bit blurred, but it was getting dark and we'd had a long day but I think you get the general idea of it!....now if only the real thing could have jumped out of a lifesize one!...

Hope the link works...

and to keep on topic....as it's Thursday....

Dee Dee xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

29 HOURS TO GO
      TIL SEASON 9 AIRS!
      Last edited by Suebsg9; 14 July 2005, 11:11 AM.
      Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

*peeps noggin into thunk thread*
        Psssssst......Here's another con pic........creeeps back to work
        Not sure if he's trying to eat the microphone, or doing a Pavoratti impersonation here.....

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
          Phew I finally got my photos sorted and I'm posting a link to my Birthday Cake....sorry it's a bit blurred, but it was getting dark and we'd had a long day but I think you get the general idea of it!....now if only the real thing could have jumped out of a lifesize one!...

Dee Dee xx
          Oh, (((DEEDS))) ~!~!

I can't think of a better use for that image than to turn
          Daniel into something even more edible than he already is.

Comment

Hope the link works...

Dee Dee xx
            *falls over* That is the BEST b-day cake EVER!! It would be such a shame to cut it up...... However, licking the frosting from off of his chest.......and arms...... and neck......and.......(insert non-PG thought here).......
            I could deal with that!
            Last edited by Chelle; 14 July 2005, 11:42 AM. Reason: had to add a few parts.... ;)

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Hope the link works...

and to keep on topic....as it's Thursday....

Dee Dee xx
              LOL!!! That's the best cake I've ever seen! Eating that could give you some very non-pg thoughts.
              gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Blue Eyes for Friday:

gatehorse

Comment

Staying on topic for today:

gatehorse

Comment

Originally posted by gatehorse
                    Is it Friday where you are already??
                    Ohhhh, these timezone differences are really making my brain hurt...

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                      Is it Friday where you are already??
                      Ohhhh, these timezone differences are really making my brain hurt...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/ef9a063a.jpg
                      No, I'm in NJ, lol! I won't be here tomorrow. So I'm posting it early. Just to confuse you.
                      gatehorse

Comment

LOL!!! That's the best cake I've ever seen! Eating that could give you some very non-pg thoughts.
                        Oh it did....especially after seeing a very "raunchy" performance by Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day....

Raunchy? Did she say raunchy?

Dee Dee xx
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

No, I'm in NJ, lol! I won't be here tomorrow. So I'm posting it early. Just to confuse you.
                          Thank you - just what I needed - more confusion in my life...

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                            Thank you - just what I needed - more confusion in my life...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...t_6/Bright.jpg
                            You're welcome! Now here's something that will really make your head explode-a multithunk. Or at least my idea of a multithunk.

gatehorse

Comment

Oh... Flashbacks to when I was on holiday and didn't know which day it was... and I'm sure someone on here convinced me it was some other day than it actually was...

There's only one thing to do in emergencies like this... Break out the multiple use pictures!

Multithunk Monday / Danny and teal'c or headgear tuesday (yeah, ok, teal'cs got the headgear on / weapons wednesday ... naah. bad pic. i can't squeeze much out of this one

Comment

No... WAIT!

I got it!

EVERY DAY IS PANTS DAY!

Comment

Working...
                                X