Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Switch42
    Actually, The Hussy Handbook clearly states that each Hussy is allowed a maximum of 2 (yes, 2) clones. This is in an effort to keep down the cost of running the clone machine as it is rather expensive. Thank you for your cooperation.

Kerri
    *off to go work off the pizza I just ate in ballet class. I'll be back and sore later with more instruction if I have to.* Hehe.

Two of the same model or two all together?

QEJC:*pulls hand down, brings knee up* YESSSS!!!
    QEMC: Ha!! No Danny clone, no JR clone!!! All that talk over on the RDA thread about more clones stops now!
    QE: She hasn't answered yet! Now behave or no cuddling later.
    QEJC & QEMC: *meekly* Yes ma'am.
    sig by PM

Comment

Or you just erase the [img] before and after the picture line in the quote. that's all i do.
      sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
        When you quote the post and see the picture, do a right-click and choose properties (bottom of the list). You'll see the url of the pic. Copy that, delete the pic in your reply and paste in the url, easy-peasy.

edit! Or, alternately, don't quote at all. If you just want to reference the text, do a copy-paste of the words in the post and throw quote tags around it, bypassing the pic entirely.
        Oops forgot to quote you.

When you reply all you have to do is erase the [img] before and after the url line in what you are quoting. Much easier.
        sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
          When you quote the post and see the picture, do a right-click and choose properties (bottom of the list). You'll see the url of the pic. Copy that, delete the pic in your reply and paste in the url, easy-peasy.

edit! Or, alternately, don't quote at all. If you just want to reference the text, do a copy-paste of the words in the post and throw quote tags around it, bypassing the pic entirely.
          Or remove the [IMG] - [/IMG] tags in the post

Edit: Yeah what QE said...

Comment

Great minds think alike!!! Just posted that answer myself, oh keeper of the Danny clones.
            sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
              Great minds think alike!!! Just posted that answer myself, oh keeper of the Danny clones.
              Actually it's DJF who has the boxes... I just have 6 of my own, even thou I'm not allowed...

D: Uh huh, you're telling me? It's starting to get a little crowded in here!
              Last edited by Ronja; 28 June 2005, 04:58 PM.

Comment

note to self...
                "let's see...hmmm, just erase the image tags...ok, will try that next time."

thank you ladies so very much.

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz

note to self...
                  "let's see...hmmm, just erase the image tags...ok, will try that next time."

thank you ladies so very much.

Great advice, IF the IMG tags show, which they don't always.

Blessings,
                  OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

I'll I need is the one Daniel clone I have and he's already blindfolded.

(the handcuffs are for later)

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson

Daniel in the hood. *rimshot*

where did the picture go?
                      Edit: Nevermind. I just keep getting little boxes with red x's in them instead of pictures. That's no way to thunk.
                      sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                        Or remove the [IMG] - [/IMG] tags in the post

Edit: Yeah what QE said...
                        I think that depends on whether you are using WYSIWYG or a different version...

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                          I think that depends on whether you are using WYSIWYG or a different version...
                          WYSIWYG ???

Am I the only clueless one?

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                            WYSIWYG ???

Am I the only clueless one?

Kerri
                            Sorry... Under your controls, options, at the bottom, it gives you a choice of "Message Editor Interface". The highest setting is Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing. WYSIWYG = What You See Is What You Get.

The other options are Basic Editor and Standard Editor. I don't get the option to change the IMG tags. I get a picture in the reply when I click on the Quote button. Which means that I have to use the right click and paste the link. Someone once told me that it was because I was using the WYSIWYG interface.

Sorry to be so cryptic!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              Sorry... Under your controls, options, at the bottom, it gives you a choice of "Message Editor Interface". The highest setting is Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing. WYSIWYG = What You See Is What You Get.

The other options are Basic Editor and Standard Editor. I don't get the option to change the IMG tags. I get a picture in the reply when I click on the Quote button. Which means that I have to use the right click and paste the link. Someone once told me that it was because I was using the WYSIWYG interface.

Sorry to be so cryptic!
                              That's OK. Thanks!! :-D

Kerri

Comment

*wonders when the hell his hussies got so technically adept*

Hey...we ARE Babylonian hussies, after all...

Comment

Working...
                                X