Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronja
    So you've seen all the epsiodes now? Or do u still have some left? I think u said that u hadn't seen Icon and Full Alert? Have u now?

Oh and yes isn't Prometheus Unbound great! *sigh* I love this eppy so much!
    Nope. Still have to see Icon, Full Alert, Zero Hour, & It's Good to be King. Those are the ones Skiffy, in it's infinite wisdom , didn't deem worthy enough to air for the marathon. So unless there are any Hussies in the States that would be willing to copy them, and send them over -- I guess I'll just have to wait until either they show them in rerun or I can get the DVDs.

So far as the promo pix go... I think they went a little overboard with the airbrushing. It kinda makes the cast look a little plastic. Especially CJ for some reason. *shrug* And yeah, MS's face does look a little "wider" than it should be. I don't know what the deal is with that. BUT... as Ses says, I'll take him any way I can get him (almost... chin gerbils ).

Traffic cones? Would those be the orange, pointy, cone-shaped things?
    Check outThe Traffic Cone Preservation Society. LMAO!

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
      Now, Hussies!

When imbibimg an alcoholic beverage, please ensure your Danny clone is well away from it. Even a small drop can lead to quite inebriated actions:
      Aw, don't be daft, Mazz, considering all the times Danny has been zatted, shot, abducted, copied, killed, he always bounces back. Take a bit more than a drop of booze to knock him out.

FF - hic
      sigpic

Comment

I'm a bit lost. But that's ok! I'm lost most of the time...

Cheers!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...y/bscap374.jpg
        When us Brits go out and get drunk, especially students, often, we end up with random parts of roadworks lying around our houses. Or we put traffic cones in strange places.

Comment

ROFL!! LOL!! Mazz, you are great...I love when you PS pictures like that...Keep up the great work
          sigpic

Comment

When us Brits go out and get drunk, especially students, often, we end up with random parts of roadworks lying around our houses. Or we put traffic cones in strange places.

http://www.mazzmatazz.co.uk/gallery/...10001/cone.jpg
            Ho, ho, ho. I had a boyfriend who used to light his bedroom with orange hazard lights, I hated it when he could only find flashing ones, really distracting.

FF - we used a traffic cone as a wizard's hat when I was a Viking (just don't ask) with a flash pot in it for a pyrotechinic display. There's proberbly laws against that nowadays (the pyrotechnics, not the nicking of traffic cones or dressing as a Viking with intent to entertain).
            sigpic

Comment

http://www.mazzmatazz.co.uk/gallery/...10001/cone.jpg
              Who says u have to be drunk to do those kind of stuff?

One sign that is constantly misssing from the swedish highways is the "warning for the moose" sign. Even tourists steel them!

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                Ho, ho, ho. I had a boyfriend who used to light his bedroom with orange hazard lights, I hated it when he could only find flashing ones, really distracting.

FF - we used a traffic cone as a wizard's hat when I was a Viking (just don't ask) with a flash pot in it for a pyrotechinic display. There's proberbly laws against that nowadays (the pyrotechnics, not the nicking of traffic cones or dressing as a Viking with intent to entertain).
                Dressing as a Viking with intent to entertain! Brilliant! *formulates another photoshop idea*

Comment

Now, Hussies!

When imbibimg an alcoholic beverage, please ensure your Danny clone is well away from it. Even a small drop can lead to quite inebriated actions:

http://www.mazzmatazz.co.uk/gallery/...TARGATE-10.jpg
                  Like impersonating rock stars?

Pirates?

Or wabbits?

Originally posted by Mazzmatazz
                  Uhhh... Brits aren't the only ones who do that.

Comment

LOL *shakes head*

Comment

I need help.

Ok. We all know I need that, but I'm not talking the special kind.

Y'all know that picture of a bound Daniel in civvies, where his hands are tied in front? Like he's being arrested? Tell me where it's from, or even better, donate me it. Please?

Comment

GW I would tell u to download... but you're on dial-up right? You poor thing *hugs* yay only 2 more weeks till I get 24Mbit!!! Woohooo

Danny is not impressed

Comment

One sign that is constantly misssing from the swedish highways is the "warning for the moose" sign. Even tourists steel them!

I couldn't possibly comment about the contents of one of my friends spare room (we ran a SF convention with a moose as the logo) except to say it was a gift from the frozen north...

FF - There's a sign in a nearby village for toads crossing the road.
                          sigpic

Comment

I need help.

Ok. We all know I need that, but I'm not talking the special kind.

Y'all know that picture of a bound Daniel in civvies, where his hands are tied in front? Like he's being arrested? Tell me where it's from, or even better, donate me it. Please?
                            This one? Season 8 - Affinity

Comment

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...01/lgskylt.jpg
                              AH! Reminds me of some signs that my friend took pix of in Switzerland.

I get the pedestrian sign & the cat crossing sign, but what the heck is up with the happy farmer & the tipsy cow? LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                                Yeah that's the only one I can think of at the moment ...
                                Last edited by Ronja; 09 July 2005, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X