No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CONGRATS GATEHORSE ON MAKING IT TO #500!!! YIPPEE!!!

sigpic

Comment

yea gatehorse. congrats.
      sigpic

Comment

DOUBLE THUNK ALERT

Just wanted to try out the siren image I just made

Comment

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed Seshat's & Mazz's 'shop pix for Daniel's birthday.
          You girls never cease to amaze and delight. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

On another note:

GW, always amazed at how many times they can kill off Daniel without actually killing him off.
          I always have mixed emotions everytime I see it.

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
            Y'know... I was just staring at this pic, and a song came on the radio.

The Cranberries~Linger
            You know I'm such a fool for you.
            You've got me wrapped around your finger.

I don't know what it is exactly about that shot that makes me pudding inside, but...
            Gawd! I'd do absolutely anything for that man!

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

Am I the only one who doesn't like the promo pics for this year??? I hate them. They all look like ... I dunno artificial somehow, I can't explain it. Certainly not themselves anyway. Ben is the only one who looks somewhat normal.

Ick no!

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                DOUBLE THUNK ALERT

http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmata...f7acx/s640x480

Just wanted to try out the siren image I just made
                I like the siren! It looks very real Great job

Comment

Originally posted by GateWarrior

GW, always amazed at how many times they can kill off Daniel without actually killing him off.
                  I always have mixed emotions everytime I see it.
                  So you've seen all the epsiodes now? Or do u still have some left? I think u said that u hadn't seen Icon and Full Alert? Have u now?

Oh and yes isn't Prometheus Unbound great! *sigh* I love this eppy so much!

Last edited by Ronja; 09 July 2005, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                    Am I the only one who doesn't like the promo pics for this year??? I hate them. They all look like ... I dunno artificial somehow, I can't explain it. Certainly not themselves anyway. Ben is the only one who looks somewhat normal.

Ick no!
                    Hmmm...sorry, gotta disagree with you. I liked the new promo pics, I was thrilled to see the new "team" and I like the new looks (especially Teal'c....mmmmmm). I am looking forward to whatever changes are in store in Season 9 and felt the pics were a nice preview of what's potentially to come.

But here's a nice Danny as a peace offering to those whose opinions differ:

Comment

Oh I forgot sorry...

CONGRATS ON 500 POSTS GATEHORSE

This is the only young Danny pic I could find...

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                        Hmmm...sorry, gotta disagree with you. I liked the new promo pics, I was thrilled to see the new "team" and I like the new looks (especially Teal'c....mmmmmm). I am looking forward to whatever changes are in store in Season 9 and felt the pics were a nice preview of what's potentially to come.

But here's a nice Danny as a peace offering to those whose opinions differ:

That's ok! I kinda figured I'd be the only one. But oh yeah I'm really looking forward to the changes too. Season 9 sounds terrific. I just don't like the pics.

Comment

Btw Ses I love your new avatar! It's great

I won't comment on your sig...

Oh and the Daniel pic is just lovely, can I snurch it?

Comment

That's ok! I kinda figured I'd be the only one. But oh yeah I'm really looking forward to the changes too. Season 9 sounds terrific. I just don't like the pics.
                            I have to agree with Ronja, like to see season 9 (even without RDA *sigh*) but the promo pics look strange.. they look too tensed with the exception of BB, I think BB policy kinda "l've got nothing to loose to invest in this show"
                            while the other thinks "We'd better be doing our best this year" and Beau "Could I really pass as a General?" ah well ... that's just my IMHO

D : What the heck is she talking about ?
                            sigpic
                            sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Anyone who lives in the land where Absolut Vodka is made
                              has my permission to disagree with me any time they like!!
                              And if I imbibe enough Absolut, my opinions may become variable...like Teal'c's new 'do...

Feel free to snurch any cap I post, since technically they don't belong to me, anyway.
                              (My manips are another matter... )

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
                                I have to agree with Ronja, like to see season 9 (even without RDA *sigh*) but the promo pics look strange.. they look too tensed with the exception of BB, I think BB policy kinda "l've got nothing to loose to invest in this show"
                                while the other thinks "We'd better be doing our best this year" and Beau "Could I really pass as a General?" ah well ... that's just my IMHO

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...L/daniel28.jpg

D : What the heck is she talking about ?
                                Yes exactly! Welcome the the Dark Side There's something strange about those promo pics...

Comment

Working...
                                X