Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
    GAH!!! She's doing it AGAIN! We need an "Unsightly Facial Hair" paddle! *holds up fingers in sign of the cross* Just stay back, woman! Stay back I say!
    Hey, all is fair; no boonies on Jack, no chin gerbils.
    Last edited by Kliggins; 01 July 2005, 07:34 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

"I have boobs? And what's this about sandwiches? God, I hope it doesn't mean Mazz has found the peanut butter..."

Comment

Hhmph. NEW, yes. And we're glad he doesn't have boobs anymore. But I like the old one better.
        Me too. And they've changed something so I can't make the gate go away. Gr.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          Hey, alls fairl; no boonies on Jack, no chin gerbils.
          I didn't POST Jack in a boonie, there's no reason I should be assaulted with chin gerbils!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
            Me too. And they've changed something so I can't make the gate go away. Gr.
            It'll be okay. Really. We have the old one.

Comment

I didn't POST Jack in a boonie, there's no reason I should be assaulted with chin gerbils!
              Technically, there's no reason why you shouldn't either. Use a little Visine, that'll help the burning...

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                But a nice pic isn't punishing Kliggs. The members of GAG must stand united in our fight against the evil menace of Blingaway and Kliggins.
                I'm sorry, you were saying something.

*goes back to organizing CG and SB MS pictures
                Last edited by Kliggins; 01 July 2005, 07:36 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Technically, there's no reason why you shouldn't either. Use a little Visine, that'll help the burning...

Comment

Thanks to Dana Jeanne
                    sigpic

Comment

I wuv you...

Comment

Hey!! I only posted Jack-in-a-Boonie in RESPONSE to the chin gerbils pics!! Pick up that blame and put it right back where it belongs -- on the hussy who started all of this -- Miss Kliggs. (Who should be waaay nicer to me if she ever expects to get that little project finished...)

Comment

Aww, I wuv yoos too...

Comment

Here, Meimei, have a drink, you'll feel better. You too, Ses.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...banaDanny1.jpg

Jilly's CabanaDanny. NO SNURCHING.

Askew tendencies. Hhhmph. This coming from the OTHER advocate for Slash Thursdays.
                            I just like saying it. Askew! Askew! Askew!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                              I just like saying it. Askew! Askew! Askew!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...bleThunk_2.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                                Hey!! I only posted Jack-in-a-Boonie in RESPONSE to the chin gerbils pics!! Pick up that blame and put it right back where it belongs -- on the hussy who started all of this -- Miss Kliggs. (Who should be waaay nicer to me if she ever expects to get that little project finished...)
                                I must like living on the edge.

[/center]
                                Last edited by Kliggins; 01 July 2005, 08:30 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X