No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Seshat, because I've never laughed so much in my life before! Thanks again

Comment

Double-thunk again

Comment

For myself

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja

I hope you don't mind if I slide in beside you for a piece of that...

bling, in a very whumpy mood...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway

lol No i don't mind heh

D: Ronja and Blingy? Jack help me!!!

Comment

^Bling^............................^Daniel^.........................

EDIT: ............... ^Jilly^

Comment

double thunk

granted teddy bear is cute but check out the good looking guy holding said bear

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn

Jilly this is wicked!!!

And Ses, I need to spread myself about more, but consider this virtual green until I have for 24 delicious hours.

FF
                  sigpic

Comment

The mother (or is it father?) of all multi-thunks.

Sigh... No matter how many times I see that, it never gets old!

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn

Tee-hee! I always did admire Osiris' style but really, Kerri is more in the tall slender blonde mode. This is more like it, for me :

\/Daniel\/................................................\/bling\/........well, the hair anyway

Comment

Tee-hee! I always did admire Osiris' style but really, Kerri is more in the tall slender blonde mode. This is more like it, for me :

\/Daniel\/................................................\/bling\/........well, the hair anyway

Why, thank you Bling. You are too kind. Not that I would mind being Sarah/Osiris (except for that whole snake in the head thing). But on the upside, there is Chimera....

Heh heh.

Kerri

Comment

Death, death, death, death, lunch...death, death death, afternoon tea...

Ooo okay, I'll be Sarah then! (She'd only have to go red and shrink about five inches to look like me )

Jilly^............................

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                            Why, thank you Bling. You are too kind. Not that I would mind being Sarah/Osiris (except for that whole snake in the head thing). But on the upside, there is Chimera....

http://images.snapfish.com/343%3C%3A...3B9957%3Bot1ls
                            Definitely an upside.

Daniel^........................................Kerri^.......................^MIN E!!!^

Comment

Bravo Hussies!......

The boys are most impressed at your brilliance today!....

Dee Dee xx
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Sheesh, folks here are creative. I never know what I'll find when I pop in here!

Comment

Working...
                                X