Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
    And because I don't wish to die by Jilly's hand today, here's something for her.

http://www.mazzmatazz.co.uk/gallery/...TARGATE-34.jpg
    Awww, I'm not homicidal. At least not towards people that listen. *eyes above run of ten*

CHICKENS!

Sorry had to be done. I'm going insane.

Comment

Daniel: What is that awful noise?
      Jack: That? Mei Mei in the bathroom screaming.
      Daniel: Huh?
      Jack: *shrugs* She said 'UTI, go away and be quiet'.
      Daniel: Mei Mei said go away and be quiet?
      Jack: Well, it was more like 'Get the hell out of here and shut the'
      Daniel: Never mind...

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        Daniel: What is that awful noise?
        Jack: That? Mei Mei in the bathroom screaming.
        Daniel: Huh?
        Jack: *shrugs* She said 'UTI, go away and be quiet'.
        Dang and here I thought it might have been the new paddle being put to good use.

Edit: Hope it gets better SOON mm...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
          Dang and here I thought it might have been the new paddle being put to good use.

Edit: Hope it gets better SOON mm...
          Trust me, the paddle would be much more fun!!

Daniel: I can't believe she said that! Jack!! Did you see what Mei Mei said?
          Jack: *clears throat* Let's not go there, okay...

Comment

Are u sick meimei?

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
              Yup, I know, I'm a b*tch. (And thanks to the token male for pointing this out. )

I deliberately didn't single anybody out, because that hurts and it's embarassing. And our new hussies needed to know the rules. (And the others needed to be reminded...Bling, where's that paddle?? ) I won't apologize for trying to make us stick to the rules. When I get PMs and IMs regarding certain behaviors in my favorite place to hang out, I want to take care of it. So I did, to the best of my abilities. *shrugs* [/defensive mode]

Peace, love and harmony. That's all I ask.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...n/fb8b3b1f.jpg
              I don't think you're a B* Jilly. I thought you were very tactful. IMHO. We all need to be reminded of the rules every now and again. The world would be chaos without them and the people to enforce them. No hard feelings from me.

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                (((((Potions_Mistress)))))
                Not quoting pics has top-of-mind awareness for me because I DO IT SO OFTEN MYSELF without thinking and have to go back and fix my own posts. (slaps self upside the head. OUCH!) Plus, I feel soooo sorry for the posters with limited bandwidth and those who must wait forever for the same images to download.

The lovely Feli dropped by not too long ago and gave us the Picture Posting Rules again. Here's that link: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=23053
                I keep it handy because I have to watch myself...I hear that paddle stings!!
                Ah yes, I do believe that most if not all of us have been guilty of that.
                *ahem* *cough* <including me> *cough*
                And the sad thing is that I do it to myself b/c I have dial-up. Ack.

Thanks for the info Ses. I'll keep that in mind in the future.

Comment

Now that I'm all caught up on the poop... sheesh, what a thing to come home to.
                  I'm a little, confused by the whole chicken thing. Ummm... HUH?
                  Yeah, yeah, maybe I don't want to know.
                  <valley girl> What e.v.e.r....
                  You're a bunch of crazy hussies!

Daniel's getting scared.

D: Chicken... chicken... Everything tastes like chicken. Why does everything taste like chicken?!

Comment

Ack. Now I'm all paranoid about posting pix.
                    *nibbles fingers nervously*
                    Is this okay?

Teal'c and Daniel and Headgear.
                    Is that a new Tuesday thing or an old one poking up it's ugly head?
                    Ack. Not ugly ugly... it's just an expression.

D: It's okay Teal'c. She wasn't talking about you.
                    T: Indeed.

PS. These aren't too big are they? I usually try to keep them this size or smaller. They seem fine in size to me, but I view in 1024x768. Don't know if that makes a difference though. Ummm... just let me know if they're too big.
                    Okay, so I am paranoid about posting pix.
                    I'll get over it!

Comment

Poor Meimei.

Got SlaveBoy?

D: Jack. Come in Jack. Meimei needs some medicine or a doctor or something.

Hope you feel better soon!

Comment

Originally posted by GateWarrior
                        Poor Meimei.

Got SlaveBoy?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...Shanks95cr.jpg
                        D: Jack. Come in Jack. Meimei needs some medicine or a doctor or something.

Hope you feel better soon!

Got drugs! Not helping yet! But I could use a slave boy to fetch me more cranberry juice. My Jack clone seems to have left the premises...

Daniel: Jack! I can't believe you left Mei Mei alone sick!
                        Jack: You know how, er, cranky she is normally?
                        Daniel: I wouldn't necessarily call her cranky...
                        Jack: Well, I wouldn't either but it's a PG forum... Anyway, she's a gazillion times worse when she's sick...

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                          Awww, I'm not homicidal. At least not towards people that listen. *eyes above run of ten*

CHICKENS!

Sorry had to be done. I'm going insane.
                          Nope, not falling for it again! Nope, nope! Not gonna do it!

Comment

Originally posted by GateWarrior
                            Ack. Now I'm all paranoid about posting pix.
                            *nibbles fingers nervously* Is this okay?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25.../819_34-cr.jpg

Teal'c and Daniel and Headgear. Is that a new Tuesday thing or an old one poking up it's ugly head?
                            Ack. Not ugly ugly... it's just an expression.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...een/mscj1r.jpg

PS. These aren't too big are they? I usually try to keep them this size or smaller. They seem fine in size to me, but I view in 1024x768. Don't know if that makes a difference though. Ummm... just let me know if they're too big.
                            Okay, so I am paranoid about posting pix. I'll get over it!
                            They are PERFECT!! Anything under 7" wide and less than 75K is great. In fact, yours are well under at only 32K. And lovely to look at as well. Teal'c and Danny in Headgear...my favorites (sniff).

To answer your other question, it's an old alternative Tuesday thing combined with a semi-official Tuesday thing....oh heck, make up your own NEW Tuesday thing and we'll celebrate that gladly as well!!

I vote for adding Doughnut Tuesday, but that's just me.

Comment

They are PERFECT!! Anything under 7" wide and less than 75K is great. In fact, yours are well under at only 32K. And lovely to look at as well. Teal'c and Danny in Headgear...my favorites (sniff).

To answer your other question, it's an old alternative Tuesday thing combined with a semi-official Tuesday thing....oh heck, make up your own NEW Tuesday thing and we'll celebrate that gladly as well!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...c/2fac6324.jpg

Hmmm.... I bet his fingers will be sticky when he finishes that donut... Wonder if *licks lips* he needs any help cleaning up?

It's the meds talking... Really!

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...c/2fac6324.jpg
                                I agree Seshat, Doughnut Tuesday definately works for me too ! What was Tuesday's theme actually though, I keep on forgetting the themes .

Oh well, have a pic anyway

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X