Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Switch42
    Ronja - I write some fanfic. There's a link to my site in my sig (The Bungalow). Beware, I do write slash, so stay away from that section if you don't like. Most of my stuff is Daniel-centric since his voice is the easiest for me to hear. So, go, read, enjoy!

Now, I need some opinions (Mazz, erin, Bling). I decided to make a Jack/Daniel sig. I would love to know what you think. It may look slashy, but it's really a friendship thing. The words are lyrics from Rob Thomas' "When the Heartache Ends." That song just SCREAMS Jack/Daniel friendship. OK, so, without any further ado, here it is. Please let me know what you think. Thanks!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../Abysscopy.jpg

Kerri
    I don't mind slash. I've come to realize that the best stories are usually slash. Althout I prefer ship. I will definitely read yours. Thank u!

*looks down at banner* Hey Abyss great choice!
    Last edited by Ronja; 19 June 2005, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
      Ahhh (((Mazz)))! I love the new sig!!!! Busy printing it off to show to the hubby tomorrow, he has the same affection for Dew as I do!

Kerri I love your Daniel/Jack sig...didn't know you wrote fanfic...either that or I forgot so I am off to peruse your listings...

But before I go...a pic...

http://img231.echo.cx/img231/6339/bscap0294er9mb.jpg
      Glad y'all like the sig. As you can see I have officially adopted it and changed my avatar as well. I seem to be in an Abyss mood today. Oh, well.

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
        You know, you've got me thinking now...we've seen Jack sparring, and Teal'c sparring, and Jonas sparring...but we've never seen Danny doing any training other than weight training. No wonder he's so easily knocked for a loop by any and everyone! Poor boy needs a good self-defense class (or twenty).
        I would love to see that! And yeah he definitely need it, althou I must admit, he has gotten better and better. I mean compare him now and back in s.1? Jeez, to quote Peter on this one "You just go holy cow, Lexa Doig has just made huge amounts of testosterone in this boy!"

Btw love your new avatar!

Comment

S: Daniel why aren't you wearing any pants?
          D:The hussies covered them in peanut butter
          S: all of them?
          D: Yes
          S: *nods head* I see.
          Last edited by Adina; 19 June 2005, 05:22 PM. Reason: pic was too big

Comment

have to resixe pic I know.

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson

But before I go...a pic...

^ Like this see? This is one of my fave pics, love it!

Comment

Yay! Well, now I have a way to do screen caps...here's the first one!
                Last edited by gatehorse; 20 June 2005, 10:34 AM.
                gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

I think I'm gonna go to bed early tonight. I have to work in the morn so My danny Clone and I gonna go to bed

*yawn* I'm sooo sleepy. Had a long weekend in the pond. I'll jump back in tommarrow as always sweet daniel dreams and Happy father's Day to Michael shanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                    Does "not breathing" make Seshat happy? Really?
                    It's not the Oxygen Deprivation exactly, but the sense of vulnerability that accompanies it. Whump is a complex issue. There's also more to the zip-tie than meets the eye.

Comment

Ok just one more pic
                      I like this one of Sha're and daniel plus you see dannys eyes.

Comment

ok i have a serious addictions to the pond. I want to go to bed but i can't stop posting.

i think i need to be lock in this cage with Daniel

Comment

Maybe a little Danny by candel light will help me sleep

Comment

Ok seriously i'm going to go but first
                            Pants!

And

Ok thats it for me. and I sure of it cause I'm tuning off my comp .... Now!

Comment

Only 1 more post to 200 Adina, can't go to bed now!

Comment

Squeezable tushy in pants!
                                sigpic
                                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                                X