Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    Oh love that pic! Thanks for that one Blingy! And thanks for the link

I've read tons of Daniel fic all over the net. I was just wondering if u guys had written any But recomendations are alway welcome.

Comment

Haha. I just realised it's Monday. Hmm, multiple pants. What a lovely view

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
        Doesn't look like he's breathing here either

http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmata...esxb6/s640x480
        Does "not breathing" make Seshat happy? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
          Hmmmm. I don't think I've noted any "preferences" of yours, Ronja. Do tell and I'll go find some pictures.

Comment

I'm back and now to post a pic.

Comment

Ronja - I write some fanfic. There's a link to my site in my sig (The Bungalow). Beware, I do write slash, so stay away from that section if you don't like. Most of my stuff is Daniel-centric since his voice is the easiest for me to hear. So, go, read, enjoy!

Now, I need some opinions (Mazz, erin, Bling). I decided to make a Jack/Daniel sig. I would love to know what you think. It may look slashy, but it's really a friendship thing. The words are lyrics from Rob Thomas' "When the Heartache Ends." That song just SCREAMS Jack/Daniel friendship. OK, so, without any further ado, here it is. Please let me know what you think. Thanks!!

Kerri

Comment

Oooh, it's nice and Abyss pics too.

Comment

Actually, I think it's the vulnerability of these situations that I find attractive.
                  And the fact that someone is knocking Daniel out in nearly every episode is hilarious to me, Action!Danny or no. He's like the punching bag of the SGC.

And, because I can, ZATS!!

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                    Hmmmm. I don't think I've noted any "preferences" of yours, Ronja. Do tell and I'll go find some pictures.
                    Preferences... ok heh

Basics, short hair, no glasses!
                    I like him in "native" (sorry don't know a better word for it ) clothes, robes and stuff. And I also like to see his arms please eg. Evo *drool* ooh whumped and tied up, can't forget that. *G* Other then that... hmm bandaniel is nice. mmm blue eyes, love them oh and that smile love it

Yeah thats all I can think of at the moment....

oh oh... that suit that he wears in eh eh... "Full Alert" to die for! *thunk*

Comment

welcome back DeeDee.

Pants pic

Comment

Ahhh (((Mazz)))! I love the new sig!!!! Busy printing it off to show to the hubby tomorrow, he has the same affection for Dew as I do!

Kerri I love your Daniel/Jack sig...didn't know you wrote fanfic...either that or I forgot so I am off to peruse your listings...

But before I go...a pic...

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                        Photobucket

Comment

One more real quick...

Ahh spacemonkey...certainly in a slashy mood tonight....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                          Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                            Actually, I think it's the vulnerability of these situations that I find attractive.
                            And the fact that someone is knocking Daniel out in nearly every episode is hilarious to me, Action!Danny or no. He's like the punching bag of the SGC.

And, because I can, ZATS!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/9fc5e8be.jpg
                            Ah yes I see.

That is a great zat pic. The first one u showed me, I believe, when I asked what a zat pic was I know better now thanks to u!

Comment

did anyone like my jelly Idea? If not thats cool

Comment

Ah yes I see.

That is a great zat pic. The first one u showed me, I believe, when I asked what a zat pic was I know better now thanks to u!
                                You know, you've got me thinking now...we've seen Jack sparring, and Teal'c sparring, and Jonas sparring...but we've never seen Danny doing any training other than weight training. No wonder he's so easily knocked for a loop by any and everyone! Poor boy needs a good self-defense class (or twenty).

Comment

Working...
                                X