No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't even ask what percentage I'm at. Probably something like 0.0001% - not worthy to be mentioned at all.

But at least here's another post.

Blessings,
    OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

I think there needs to be something added to the hussines factor for personal interaction.

Hey I need something to bring up my percentage!
      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
        no, the pathetic part is that I've been around much longer and I'm only have 72%!! You're still young (I won't call you a newbie... you aren't new around here anymore).
        You also split your time between this thread and the gutter. If off topic was ever made to count, the percentages could drop dramatically for a lot of us. And make us look a little less obsessive and insane.

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen
          I won't even ask what percentage I'm at. Probably something like 0.0001% - not worthy to be mentioned at all.

But at least here's another post.

Blessings,
          My possibly dubious calculations have you at an impressive 74.8%!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
            You also split your time between this thread and the gutter. If off topic was ever made to count, the percentages could drop dramatically for a lot of us. And make us look a little less obsessive and insane.
            So, I guess that makes me 72% pure Daniel Hussy? I guess when you add the gutter and my few posts in the JF Thunk thread (sandbox??), my overall hussy percentage is a bit higher. I'll have to figure that out later. I'm off to the doctor's office.

(Of course I'm wearing my hussy t-shirt) (Thanks marimba!!!)
            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

no, the pathetic part is that I've been around much longer and I'm only have 72%!! You're still young (I won't call you a newbie... you aren't new around here anymore).
              That's ok I call myself a newbie. I've only been here a month... a month yesterday actually! ha! Anyways.. most of you hussies have been here over a year,

Comment

Off Topic, what's that?

Anyway Blingy how do u calculate these percentages? Except for what u just mentioned.

Comment

I think there needs to be something added to the hussines factor for personal interaction.

Hey I need something to bring up my percentage!
                  LOL!

Comment

To whoever had that maths exam today... I think it was Gatehorse? How did it go? Urg I hate maths... I haven't had any math in 4 years now and I don't remember anything... I mean zip, nothing at all and I don't want to either! lol Thank god u don't need maths to be a cameraman *phew* or else I would have to go back to school!

Comment

PiT/TPC x 100%, where PiT=posts in thread, and TPC=Total post count.

Percentages never lie! Ang and Foxie both figure in at 98.8% Hussy.
                      I couldn't possibly comment...
                      Except that most of the other 1.2% are in the MS/DJ appreciation thread, or the J/D thread or, well, do I need to go on?

FF 98.85 Hussy and proud of it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                        Off Topic, what's that?

Anyway Blingy how do u calculate these percentages? Except for what u just mentioned.
                        Now there's a proper Hussy response.

Find any percentage by dividing any part by the whole. So click the 'replies' link (aka the 'blame list' ) by the thread title for any thread you've posted in and find your number of posts in the thread. Divide by your total post count. Multiply by 100 to make it a percentage.

As of this post mine looks like this:
                        2916 (Daniel posts) / 3212 (tot. posts) = 0.9078 x100% =90.78%

So you can see because it's a ratio, it's less about the number of posts you've made, and more about where you've made them.

Wouldn't mathematics be a much more pleasant subject if Daniel were at the chalkboard?

Comment

Oh how I wish I'd had this one for Lips Frenzy last night!! *whimper*

Comment

Woo-hoo!! I'm at a whopping 98.6% Hussy rating. Excellent! I feel so proud. Is that bad?

Daniel: Most of my hussies are above 90%. That's great! I think.
                            Wait a minute....

Kerri

Comment

One more then I *must* get back to work. *lectures self sternly*

Kerri, I've been waiting for you to do the math. That's quite a number.

Comment

Now there's a proper Hussy response.

Find any percentage by dividing any part by the whole. So click the 'replies' link (aka the 'blame list' ) by the thread title for any thread you've posted in and find your number of posts in the thread. Divide by your total post count. Multiply by 100 to make it a percentage.

As of this post mine looks like this:
                                2916 (Daniel posts) / 3212 (tot. posts) = 0.9078 x100% =90.78%

So you can see because it's a ratio, it's less about the number of posts you've made, and more about where you've made them.
                                Thanks (((Blingy)))

Oh I am a bad hussy!!! as of this post I'm only at 63.63% nice even number thou don't u think? lol

Wouldn't mathematics be a much more pleasant subject if Daniel were at the chalkboard?
                                Yes wouldn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X