A completely whumped Daniel
      sigpic
      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Dirty.....sweaty.....may be even.....stinky....whumped Daniel
        sigpic

Comment

Gee, too many galleries of pics... Will need to prune them down soon Couldn't remember where I put my Legacy caps...

Comment

Need a thunk.....need more knees....need more.....this'll do!...

Dee Dee xx
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Everyday Is Pants Day!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
                *mops up drool*

OMG!!! How to expect me to go to work now???!!!!!!

THOSE LIPS and a bit of teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic
                Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Bondage.

Nothing glib or snarky to say yet today. Jilly's having a crisis of faith. Seeing ticket prices for the Vancouver con has sent me into sticker shock and now I'm doubting the feasability of making the trip next spring. And now other hussies are disappointed in me, and... *sigh* I need chocolate and tequila.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn

Nothing glib or snarky to say yet today. Jilly's having a crisis of faith. Seeing ticket prices for the Vancouver con has sent me into sticker shock and now I'm doubting the feasability of making the trip next spring. And now other hussies are disappointed in me, and... *sigh* I need chocolate and tequila.
                    Aww (((Jilly))) ...I know how you feel.....having seen the ticket prices and then imagining what it would cost me to fly over, accommodation and everything and only being a few months after my holiday I think I'm praying for a miracle to enable me to get over for it now too.....

The Hussies would never be disappointed in you.....your posts keep me laughing especially when I'm not feeling on top of the world......

We need Flagboy for this ......

Dee Dee xx
                    sigpic

Comment

Disappointed in the vagaries of life that suck up the money, but never in you! (((Jilly)))

Where's my Thursday standard? Ah yes, here it is....

Last edited by blingaway; 09 June 2005, 07:14 AM. Reason: still needing coffee...

Comment

((((((JILLY))))))

The hussies could NEVER, EVER be disappointed in you, you sweet thing!!
                        I'm afraid I can't bear to part with my tequila ,
                        but I CAN send you some ChocoDannys for their comfort value.

Comment

*sniffle* You guys love me. (((Deeds))) (((Blingy))) (((Ses)))

Kinda reminds me of a movie poster I saw. Share the laughter. Share the love. Share the pants.

*snogs for all* Mwa!

Comment

Oh Jilly, how could we ever doubt your dedication to the cause? I'm not sure what the cause is, but I'm sure it involves pants...

Here. Have some of this to cheer you up... Because, if Daniel on all fours doesn't cheer you up, nothing will! *snort*

Comment

Daniel in white, going loopy and showing his tummy?.....

Will that do ya Jilly?....

Dee Dee xx
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, now that the cabana boy is on his way with some drinks...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...banaDanny1.jpg

...and I've got booty and belly to gaze upon...

(((Deeds))) (((Mazz)))

...things are looking up. Or down, or...

PANTS!
                                Last edited by Jillybiehn; 09 June 2005, 09:09 AM. Reason: Whoops! That's a manip and should be linked...stupid ban anyway...

Comment

Working...
                                X